Jase

Man of the Match  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can u please start the southampton match-thread. this one is depressing, also can u look what i wrote in the lampard thread. PLEASE.

Done. And you need to chill mate. ;)

Who here is defending Mourinho like he's a god (apart from Phil)?

There are quite a few and I wasn't just referring to here specifically.

I don't know WHY Ivanovic was playing so narrow! I saw that coming as soon as I saw Salah go from the right flank to the left.

For all i like Ivanavic he gets caught out of possesion nearly every game,he is a low rate of crossing and we concede free kicks/corners&goals because of his weakness,He still plays cb for his country i think !

Done. And you need to chill mate. ;)

There are quite a few and I wasn't just referring to here specifically.

i ll chill but just answer this one query, why has not phil being atleast given a warning to stop his antiques. i feel he is doing it purposely to just wind up people. a lot of people dont like a lot of different players but no one has that big an agenda against one particular player. which simply makes him a troll.

Chelsea were the only English side to qualify for the Champions League knockout phase this evening.

only two played and arsenal has a much, much harder group than we have, so nothing special.

@Barbara well, having a better balanced defense while dont creating ANYTHING isnt much better neither. maybe mata would have taken some pressure of the defense, by contributing more to attack and holding the ball better and spreading it? who knows? you say your argument, that Basel would take his non-existing defensive work-rate as a big advantage as if it is a fact...its just another thesis. maybe they would have, maybe not and we would have got better? I think Mata definetly would have been playing better than the players on the pitch and could have at least created something. I rather lose 1-0 or 2-0 while having chances on my own instead of being embarassed looking at the statistics afterwards...

Why ? Because they are fucking tired, that´s why. Can´t you see it ?

It's not Jose fault, and their TIRED??? Poor lambs all that those millions weighing them down?

Everyone has played same games, we can't use being tired as an excuse for losing to ****** Basel.

WE MUST DO BETTER!!!

Let's just move on and hope for a good result against Southampton.

Come on Chelsea

mate, we were all badmouthing the lineup in the weekend before the match and Jason was going on and on about how Mourinho is never criticized while there wasn't ONE single positive Mourinho post in the live thread (the most positive I remember were people saying we should wait before overreacting over a lineup). If I were I'd consider moving on from his obsession on Mourinho's worship.

Who do you want as our new manager then? Lets get some reality ,Jose inherited problems and has had less than 5 months to put us right and we are in the next round of the Champions league ,League cup and doing well in the league ,talk about knee jerk reactions ,this fella is a great manager .

mate, we were all badmouthing the lineup in the weekend before the match and Jason was going on and on about how Mourinho is never criticized while there wasn't ONE single positive Mourinho post in the live thread (the most positive I remember were people saying we should wait before overreacting over a lineup). If I were I'd consider moving on from his obsession on Mourinho's worship.

:lol: C'mon Barbara. I wasn't just referring to that one isolated incident alone. It has been that way since the beginning and not just in the forum...

He's not, but he's a fucking legend.

What is your opinion really? Who are you, or anyone of us for that fact, to know better than Mourinho?

Its always easy to blame the manager, but fact is we're a fucking TOP team and we should perform alot better than this.

Who do you want as our new manager then? Lets get some reality ,Jose inherited problems and has had less than 5 months to put us right and we are in the next round of the Champions league ,League cup and doing well in the league ,talk about knee jerk reactions ,this fella is a great manager .

Totally agree the worst thing about Chelsea has been our embarrassing merry go round of managers.

It is one of the worst things about football today no managers are given a chance. I believe no one will ever do what SAF has as no one will be given the chance. No one has any patience, particular Roman. I plead he gives Jose even a year to sort out the team and the squad, we all need time.

What is your opinion really? Who are you, or anyone of us for that fact, to know better than Mourinho?

Its always easy to blame the manager, but fact is we're a fucking TOP team and we should perform alot better than this.

Wise words also :)

And if we don't perform, it is the managers fault. So simple, no matter who he is.

After all, he is the one who put the non performers out there.

Why did Jose blame tiredness? He knew Oscar, Lamps, Ivanovic would all be tired having played more or less every game this season. Hes got Mata/KdD/Schurrle in his squad, he needs to start rotating players or we will end up like this every week, looking very lethargic.