Referee mocks youth footballer who broke leg

Tomo

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/referee-jason-ward-fined-after-2837553

Fucking idiot.

Should never ref again as far as im concerned. £35 fine? manager's and players get fined thousands for slating the ref's professionally and he only gets 35 for mocking a footballer that broke his leg :doh:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a testicle! The FA never shut up about how we should show referees more respect (and to be fair there are a lot of good referees out there who give up their time for Sunday League and receive nothing but abuse) but there are a proper bunch of awful ones out there. As someone who had played Sunday league for about 9 years up until last year I have seen some terrible, terrible referees who have agreements with clubs or have a natural bias.

Even in regional leagues, where the standard is the highest level before academy leagues we have played with totally incompetent referees and linesman. Our manager has walked in on a referee taking a bribe before in a changing room before a match.

There are also referees who 'demand respect' from us before games yet fail to show us any.

his behaviour on the pitch was disgusting and deserved punishment ,, his tweet is beyond belief ,, I dont know how to deal with a guy like that

except for bringing back Medieval instruments of torture ... In Impaling Spike I saw is a possibility