Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our best player this season has been moved out to the wing and that has weakened us throughout the spine of the team. The gap between the pivot and the attacking three is too great (like it was at points last season) and we're struggling to move the ball around as a consequence.

There's also no width on the right.

But look at those pretty flicks between Hazard and Mata - better than three points in so many ways.

What a pathetic performance so far.

Lampard has had two opportunities to release players into space and failed badly. The weak pass to a wide open Hazard in particular was almost unforgivable. Get him off for one of Essien or mikel.

I can't believe not one of our attacking midfielders has looked for Torres even once. Here's your most in form player atm and you ignore him for 45 minutes lol. Wow.

Willian, please!

We had several opportunities to get a shot off in their box but tried the annoying Arsenal method instead by trying to be too intricate and walk the ball into the net. Just shoot!

We are definitely a better team with Hazard, Oscar and a true winger!

However, we arent as flashy, so the fanboys wont like it...

Really? Blasted? The persecuted few who think Hazard and Mata play well together?

Again, it's about what makes the team look best and not just two players. They link up well but at the moment I still think we're better with something else on the right-wing and Oscar in the middle because we're looking a little disjointed again.

See what I mean. The argument wasn't me saying we're a better team when both play, but that they do, as Rmpr said, bring the flashier side out of each other.

Our best player this season has been moved out to the wing and that has weakened us throughout the spine of the team. The gap between the pivot and the attacking three is too great (like it was at points last season) and we're struggling to move the ball around as a consequence.

But look at those pretty flicks between Hazard and Mata - better than three points in so many ways.

Yep, it's all Mata's fault that Torres isn't in the game and Lampard can't make a pass. We should send him to Swansea now.

yeah, either move Oscar to the CAM or get Willian for him... either way whoever is playing in our RW should be dropped for a better winger and try to wide the play a bit.

I don't care if he moves Oscar to CAM and drops Mata or drops Oscar. What I do know is that none of them should be playing RW. I just can't get around the idea of playing frigging Mazacar when we have quality players that are more wingers than Mata or Oscar.

Let's get some width, and maybe give Eto'o a go. Only been listening on the radio but it sounds like torres has had a very quiet afternoon.

Because the only player to have looked to pass to Torres is Luiz