Chelsea players and the upcoming WC 2014

BlueLyon

I think that players in general will do everything in their power to get into their NT teams and play in world cup. Sure most teams already have 90% of players choosen who will go to brazil, unless there will be injuries, but still players themselves will try to get in best form when they arrive in brazil.

Probably their real preparations will start after January, so I believe our players will definately have many reasons to play even better to fill their form :)

I know its little early, but from who do you expect most? Who will reach best individual and team achievements there?

My favourite is Brasil along Spain, Germany and Italy (in exact order). As surprise team, I will go with Belgium while Portugal (should they qualify) could be high as they often do well in big competitions. Argentina is on great run aswell...Bih will be total surprise, I think they play brilliant football, very connected and also have some quality. I would put France (if they get there) as flop as they realy have no team spirit. Ribery alone cant do wonders either. But who knows, maybe they will surprise. And England isnt anything special either...

Anyway Oscar will probably shine brightest from our players, while Torres will be obviously top scorer ;)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic