Torres epitomizes Mourinho’s European tactical master piece

hjperdeath

You read my mind....bravo :tiphat: ....and that is why Jose will never be as great as Guardiola.

My prediction is that Jose will never win Champions League with Chelsea. I have a very strong thesis against Jose's style. Both times he won the CL he won them with teams who were never expected to play attacking or possessional football. Both times he won it with underdogs by playing counter-attacking football. He will not win it with a team which is expected to play attacking football. What happened at Real Madrid is a perfect example. With the teams likes Guardiola's Bayern, Klopp's Dortmund and even Simeone's Atletico around who day and night master their attacking styles while Mourino teaches his talented creative players how to defend, Jose has no chance in Europe.

Jesus Christ! This is the same guy who was spamming the other thread saying Mourinho's football doesn't work against big teams and Abramovich will sack him soon and hire Klopp. Now here he is again in another Mourinho thread saying Guardiola is much better and all of Jose's achievements were all but accidents where he happened to be in the right places at the right times.

Clearly a Mourinho hater who joined the forum only to troll. My best guess is butthurt Barcelona fan or ManUtd fag frustrated because Jose didn't pick his club.

Don't feed the troll guys.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet you still resorted to childish insults..

It's not a matter of personal preference of what we want to ignore, but rather a matter of forum rules and what type of discussion we, the staff, wish have on the forum.

I don't want to derail this thread anymore, so I'll end by asking you again to try be respectful to the people you are debating with and to avoid insulting them or their opinions. Thanks.

What is an insult?....calling a kid or sonny someone who is 15 years younger than you?.....thanks for making me laugh :D

Ow comon. How old are you?

Ps: i have a tiny bit of an education and I like the boys' take on things (though i might disagree). Why would only the uneducated like him?

Ps2: what is your age and education? Enlighten us please, because you use it in a retorical way.

I am 31 years old and have a master degree in international finance. I have been watching football since 1986 world cup in Mexico when I was just 4 years old. Since then I have watched all major national tournaments and since 1991 have been following all European club competitions.

Of course, the teen's analyses might be liked by educated ones as well....that's certainly not exactly what I meant....but I am sure that most of those who like it are people who don't have a good grasp of football.....you know how it happens, show the masses complicated (for them) charts, schemes and pics, and they will follow you simply because they will think that there is some truth hidden in them.... :D

Jesus Christ! This is the same guy who was spamming the other thread saying Mourinho's football doesn't work against big teams and Abramovich will sack him soon and hire Klopp. Now here he is again in another Mourinho thread saying Guardiola is much better and all of Jose's achievements were all but accidents where he happened to be in the right places at the right times.

Clearly a Mourinho hater who joined the forum only to troll. My best guess is butthurt Barcelona fan or ManUtd fag frustrated because Jose didn't pick his club.

Don't feed the troll guys.

this is incredibly funny....you joined this forum a day later than me just to respond me, and now you are making up stories about me....prove that I said that Abramovich would hire Klopp...

a troll is caught in trolling...

So basically what @Hazardous Oscar, is doing, is bringing up myth's and when those myth's get disproved by facts, he just ignored it and repeats the same myth with a few added insults, rinse and repeat.

He did exactly the same in the Mourinho thread with the HD fella, looks like we have another Bushman on our hands, which means one thing, straight on my ignore list.

Bushman and Hazardous's action's have got this page into 5 pages, and i looked down at the other articles in this section where there is a couple of 3 page responses but mainly it's 2 pages or 1 page.

Wasn't their this member outwithAbramovich who managed to bait 7 pages of response with the mere headline "Mourinho will ruin Chelsea"? his sole reason for signing up was to troll us and got 7 pages worth of response while a decent article below at the time was left commentless :doh:

The tragic thing is, if today there's two threads created, one in depth analysis on how we have played this season while the other a one liner saying Mourinho's a crap manager who will get us relegated, the latter will get more responses. How the fuck is that even possible?

What is an insult?....calling a kid or sonny someone who is 15 years younger than you?.....thanks for making me laugh :D

It's not exactly showing respect, especially if you go on to call him naive arrogant and insult and dismiss his opinion. Would you be happy if people call you grandpa and old fart because of your age and just dismiss your opinion by calling you ignorant and a dinosaur?

Anyway, you've single handedly managed to destroy this thread with petty insults and disrespect. Make sure that never happens again.

Locked.