Diego Costa

Spike
Followers 3

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno bout others, but it seems to me you are hailing that Didier left :(

Cant see how you make that out. What I am saying is Didi is a very hard act to follow and he will always be a hero to me and all Chelsea fans.The man won us the European Cup FFS :worship: Where do you see that I am hailing that he left??? :readthemessage:

Whatever happens - he's an upgrade on what we have.

If he can link up with Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Fab and Shirley that will be amazing... Finally our AMs have a target and someone to interact with - instead of Fernando 'on the floor again' Torres and Demba 'where's the ball' BA....

Excited - and with the other additions rumoured think we will have a nice team for the new season ;)

Demba Ba has 19 and Torres 9, I'd imagine the club will wait before putting his shirt up on the megastore. No point giving him the number 57 or whatever, then selling Ba or Torres, only to have a bunch of fans buying the previous.

Demba Ba has 19 and Torres 9, I'd imagine the club will wait before putting his shirt up on the megastore. No point giving him the number 57 or whatever, then selling Ba or Torres, only to have a bunch of fans buying the previous.

Yeah I wondered about that... If Ba stays (lets face it, Torres WILL stay), then he'll have to wear a different #. Unless, ofcourse, Ba willingly gives him the #19 kit.

I can see him wearing #20, it is a striker's #... Higuain, RvP etc. Or maybe even #29. Ba wore that as he waited for #19 from Paulo Ferreira. So yeah... I see #20 or #29 in his future.

But can he play in the pivot and cut inside with his stronger foot?

I'm actually watching a replay of Diego Costa vs Valencia match from last season, for those interested and with time on your hands to waste.

http://livefootballvideo.com/fullmatch/spain/la-liga/atletico-madrid-vs-valencia-2

Atletico didn't even create many chances but he still managed to be almost unplayable against a good la liga team. His footwork is also very impressive.

This. This is what I'm hoping we'll see more of, cause we almost definitely are going to need this from our striker.

Honestly, this is better than "HE'LL SCORE 40 GOALS AND WIN US THE LEAGUE!!!"

The less pressure on him the better.

The less pressure on him? So you telling me Diego surfs TalkChelsea?

"Shit, man. This Choulo fella doesn't want to pressure me. Thanks, Choulo19. Have a like!"

Piece by a fella on twitter. Really good read http://plainsofalmeria.co.uk/2014/07/02/diego-costa-walk-the-line/

Yup good read. He is not the finished article, and Jose will tame him. probably going to be the goalscoring machine thats been lacking.

Worst case scenario, his borderline mental illness becomes full blown, and we have to offload him to Barca for £80m in a couple of seasons

The less pressure on him? So you telling me Diego surfs TalkChelsea?

"Shit, man. This Choulo fella doesn't want to pressure me. Thanks, Choulo19. Have a like!"

No, the fans and the media can't put any pressure whatsoever on players :rolleyes:

No, the fans and the media can't put any pressure whatsoever on players :rolleyes:

I see, because users on an internet forum posting "he'll score 40 next season!" = 'fans and the media' :rolleyes: