• Lampard
    • Oscar
    • Schurrle
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Eto'o (sub)

Did he just recover his old pace?! Does not seem Torres needs to change his game after all...

Torres won us 3 points today - we were not that great aside from him.

What are you talking about. Chelsea played a fantastic game. We were just unlucky with goals in the first half. They deserved to win this game.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Premier League @premierleague 33s

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho: "I think we deserved to win, but we had that little bit of luck that you need to win these matches."

Yeah spot on, it was a game anyone could have won, or easily ended in a draw.

And I thought everyone would have been content with that, but luck was on our side....or more like Hart saved the day! :D

So proud of the team. For the first time in a couple of years against Manchester City the lads showed great attitude and didn't give up too easily like they've always done when up against the likes of Yaya Toure and I'm sure we have Mourinho to thank for that. Torres and Ramires the standout performers, their workrate was fucking amazing and Fernando scored the winning goal too.

Two points off the top but we have ridiculously easy fixtures coming up and I'm quite certain we'll be well on top by Christmas when we face Arsenal. All the other big teams will be facing each other almost every week for the next two months but we have only Southampton to worry about, the rest are midtable at best.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Hazard was the weakest man on the pitch for me... Shockingly absent and sloppy :dunno:

Torres though... seemed 23 all over again!! Imagine our potential strike force next season; Torres, Lukaku and Diego Costa ... :drunk:

Cheers

Yeah spot on, it was a game anyone could have won, or easily ended in a draw.

And I thought everyone would have been content with that, but luck was on our side....or more like Hart saved the day! :D

we were due some luck but we were against the Title favourites , Manure got lucky against Stoke and Spurs got lucky against Hull and Arse against Palace..

A much needed win ..