Chelsea to get compensation for Adrian Mutu

Jase

Don't think you've read my second reply..

It isn't a work around . Exploitation of a loophole would be a nice way to put it again. As said before they approached Livorno to buy Mutu and in doing so dealt with illegal agents . If an enquiry is launched , as it looks like it had , Juve and Livorno will have to pay the compensation on behalf of Mutu.

Any possible way for exploiting a loophole needs to be regulated, otherwise it can be considered unfair by me or you, but it's just legal according to rules... and that's what really matters.
Which reply do you refer to? The one in which you quoted the Arbitral Award? It just states that the compensation is related to Mutu's breach of the contract and that Juventus is involved in the payment for being Mutu's new club, without any mention to Juve's hiring modality.
Also, I can't understand why in that post you bolded the passage related to "unlicensed agents" since it refers to a FIFA investigation requested by Mutu against Chelsea, and no violation has been founded.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any possible way for exploiting a loophole needs to be regulated, otherwise it can be considered unfair by me or you, but it's just legal according to rules... and that's what really matters.
Which reply do you refer to? The one in which you quoted the Arbitral Award? It just states that the compensation is related to Mutu's breach of the contract and that Juventus is involved in the payment for being Mutu's new club, without any mention to Juve's hiring modality.
Also, I can't understand why in that post you bolded the passage related to "unlicensed agents" since it refers to a FIFA investigation requested by Mutu against Chelsea, and no violation has been founded.

nothing to say. good day to you.

I wouldn't say it's even... how about adding Vidal and Tevez, just to be sure? :D

Kidding aside, it wasn't a fight at all :D

LOL I know, I was just kidding. I actually like Juve a lot.

Seriously though, how much for that Pogba? :halo:

LOL I know, I was just kidding. I actually like Juve a lot.

Seriously though, how much for that Pogba? :halo:

As Agnelli said at a convention in London few days ago, Juventus doesn't probably have the economical strenght to resist to an huge offer for its players, as big clubs should do. He actually named Pogba, and I think he was kind of putting the french talent up for sale.

Anyway, I think the offer has to be really huge, at least 35M pounds.

I'm really sad for that, but considering his agent is Mino Raiola (a shark, indeed) I can't see a long career for him in Juve.

So, logically, what do you want money from us for? Mutu should pay the compensation, if he cant, he calls bankruptcy and that's that. For everyone bringing up the 2 non eu player rule, that is a Lega Calcio rule and not a FIFA thing so they have nothing to do with that. Also we did nothing wrong in that regard.

• 2 weeks later...