Stiliyan Petrov says John Terry is one of football's good guys

hjperdeath

Uncle who used to live down London,

Ask anyone who has been at London for about 12 years and going out, John Terry was an arse hole.

Fair enough, but I think that he has grown and matured since and the fact that he admits that shows that.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, but I think that he has grown and matured since and the fact that he admits that shows that.

Doesn't change how arrogant he was, he's still a controversial character now, the media makes meals of it yes but he will give them the smallest bits to feed.

Doesn't change how arrogant he was, he's still a controversial character now, the media makes meals of it yes but he will give them the smallest bits to feed.

I don't think he's arrogant now. Last year a fan posted a picture of him where he stayed after training while it was snowing to sign some autographs for fans who had come to watch..with no shirt on!

I like the fact that JT is still controversial, it adds some spice to football.

If football had no controversial players, it would be pretty boring to watch!

I don't think he's arrogant now. Last year a fan posted a picture of him where he stayed after training while it was snowing to sign some autographs for fans who had come to watch..with no shirt on!

My cousins were lucky to meet him. Brana was a top lad, but Terry was the one who went and told him. They had taken of their shirts, signed it and given it to some fans, and after that kept signing for almost 5-10 minutes !

jt_ivanovic.jpg

He's a human being, ergo he is imperfect. Reading some of the judgmental shit on here makes me wonder whether some people on here have met a human before, or if it's just that internet thing of holding people to standards you yourself can't maintain.

Captain, Leader, Legend...maybe.

Human...definitely.

JT is a top bloke one of the nicest around ,as Capt of Chelsea he has always been a target of the gutter press and everything he does is blown our of proportion and magnified ,lesser players do much worse all the time ,under this scrutiny he has always lead us in exemplary fashion and no player has done more for the club than him ,if there were more John Terry's coming through our system we would be assured of a great future and some of our kids need to have a look at his dedication to the Chelsea cause.