Willian

Jase

Lets not push that too far in terms of if he doesn't improve he will be dropped, not at all, the interview he done where he said Jose told him to shoot 3 times etc. is just testament to the fact he knows what he has to do, same as Hazard last season.

Each season Hazard has improved, Willian has improved since he come here, this season my expectations are not high if I'm honest, where we are at the moment is just a massive positive I was more looking to next season to absolutely dominate.

Lets not push that too far in terms of if he doesn't improve he will be dropped, not at all, the interview he done where he said Jose told him to shoot 3 times etc. is just testament to the fact he knows what he has to do, same as Hazard last season.

Each season Hazard has improved, Willian has improved since he come here, this season my expectations are not high if I'm honest, where we are at the moment is just a massive positive I was more looking to next season to absolutely dominate.

If he wants Willian to shoot more he needs to put him in a position to do so. Willian is restricted by playing on the right, he doesn't have the option of cutting inside on his stronger foot like most wingers do nowadays.

Willian > Oscar

Let him play CAM and see how he performs; he's a better CAM than he is RW in my opinion.

Willian would have given Blind and Fellaini way more problems than Oscar did yesterday.

He's definitely better centrally.

He is not a proper wide player so he's very limited - especially on the right. He can only do the quick step over and low cross consistently.

Centrally or on the left, he can at least do the step over and create space for himself to shoot.

Oscar will have the same problems if he was also used on the wings.

He's definitely better centrally.

He is not a proper wide player so he's very limited - especially on the right. He can only do the quick step over and low cross consistently.

Centrally or on the left, he can at least do the step over and create space for himself to shoot.

Oscar will have the same problems if he was also used on the wings.

That's when you have to consider who does the other things better and I think Willian does (better in possession, counter-attacking threat, doesn't screw up 3-yard passes). And for all of Oscar's hard-work, Willian works just as hard if not more.

Great CAM? Only problem is his finishing? Willian > Oscar? ( :fainthv9: )

Willian is neither a great CAM/winger and his only problem is certainly not his finishing. I still haven't noticed any improvements in his play this season. Just the same ol' Willian thus far. And that's good enough to start ahead of Schurrle and Salah. That says more about those two players than Willian.

Great CAM? Only problem is his finishing? Willian > Oscar? ( :fainthv9: )

Willian is neither a great CAM/winger and his only problem is certainly not his finishing. I still haven't noticed any improvements in his play this season. Just the same ol' Willian thus far. And that's good enough to start ahead of Schurrle and Salah. That says more about those two players than Willian.

If he is only being used for his work rate, then I would much prefer Ramires started ahead of him.

If he is only being used for his work rate, then I would much prefer Ramires started ahead of him.

Hope not. I dread seeing Ramires out wide, it makes me feel like clawing my eyes out sometimes.

Willian: Mr Mourinho has asked me to score more goals at Chelsea... and I am desperate to start hitting the back of the net

Chelsea midfielder Willian has spoken of his desire to score more goals, admitting that it is something manager Jose Mourinho has asked him to improve.

The 26-year-old joined Chelsea in August 2013, but has only scored five goals in his 56 appearances so far.

Speaking to Chelsea FC Magazine, he said: 'One thing I have in my mind is to score more goals - I am desperate. Mr Mourinho has told me this before. He knows, and I know, that I should get more goals.

'I'm very happy with my all-round game and my form so far this season, but I'll be a lot happier if I am scoring more goals. That would be good for the team as well.'

Having arrived in London from stints in the Ukrainian and Russian top divisions at Shakhtar Donetsk and Anzhi respectively, the Brazilian admits that he was expecting the drastic change of pace the Premier League involves.

'(The intensity) was something I was prepared for when I signed for Chelsea because I could see in the games I watched on television just how intense the matches are in this country.

'I knew I needed to be ready to put in a lot hard work. If I was going to hold a place in the team, then I would have to run my heart out in every single match I play.'

Willian has impressed in his time at Stamford Bridge so far, and has appeared in 10 of Chelsea's 11 Premier League matches this season.

As with many Brazilians, Willian says he is 'feeling his vibe' at Chelsea... a happy-go-lucky personality, always smiling, always happy.

'I admit that I've always been a bit shy,' Willian continues. 'That's my character - I'm a shy guy - but when I'm with the guys here, I like to play games and joke around, especially with the other Brazilians.

'I'm feeling my vibe. I try to be happy at all times. I like to smile a lot and I always try to be happy, joking around and stuff.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2830095/Willian-Mr-Mourinho-asked-score-goals-Chelsea-desperate-start-hitting-net.html

He sounds like a genuine hard worker

It's about the 5th time he's said that but scoring is not his natural game and he doesn't have the instinct for it. You can see it in his play and his numbers over the years, even in a 1 team league like Ukraine. I'll be happy if he just improves his overall attacking threat and final ball a couple of notches.