Willian

Jase

On the brazil forum, they said Willian was really bad....

I didnt watch the game, so I dont really know, but they said Willian was bad, elias was a fouling machine and Neymar was more selfish than the world cup....

You do have a penchant for criticism which is very often wrong

Thanks for that insightful contribution.

On the brazil forum, they said Willian was really bad....

I didnt watch the game, so I dont really know, but they said Willian was bad, elias was a fouling machine and Neymar was more selfish than the world cup....

I'd agree with their assessment. Neymar's selfishness would've really pissed me off if I were a Brazil fan but I was more interested in the Chelsea players - not sure what game people here were watching if they thought Willian played well.

He lost the ball on countless occasions, ran the ball into the defender or out of play several times, and made the wrong decision many times particularly in the box. Defensively he was good (as always) but on the ball he was worse than he was at Man City. The positive reviews I assume are coming because he was on the winning side.

why dont you quantify your statements with stats , HOW many is countless .. several times ,, how many is this ??

many times .. HOW MANY ??

seems from comments from others Willian had a good attacking game . PERHAPS you are the one who was watching another

game as usual.

why dont you quantify your statements with stats , HOW many is countless .. several times ,, how many is this ??

many times .. HOW MANY ??

seems from comments from others Willian had a good attacking game . PERHAPS you are the one who was watching another

game as usual.

So I should rewatch the entire game and tally every one of his mistakes just to satisfy you? Well he made the wrong decision (in and out of the box) and lost the ball at least three times in the last 20 mins from what I remember. He did skim Rojo a few times and even though this was mostly followed by bad decision making he apparently had a 'fantastic' performance because of this lol

So I should rewatch the entire game and tally every one of his mistakes just to satisfy you? Well he made the wrong decision (in and out of the box) and lost the ball at least three times in the last 20 mins from what I remember. He did skim Rojo a few times and even though this was mostly followed by bad decision making he apparently had a 'fantastic' performance because of this lol

it would satisy me more if you DIDNT POST

Well, willian might of been a tad too expensive, however, I would rather have him than either kdb/mata in a jose team.

When oscar is injured/tired, chelsea need willian in the middle against good teams...

Mourinho thinks he can change Willian:

So will they, and be champions this season? “Sometimes I think it's part of the players’ DNA. Things that you cannot give to the players. But as a coach I always feel I have the quality to interfere. I can help, I can change. So I try.

“For example, Willian. Willian does fantastic work with the ball and without the ball. I say to him: ‘You have to finish a game of 90 minutes with three shots. It’s not possible you play 90 minutes in the position you play without three shots. Three shots, two assists. It’s such amazing work you do for the team, in the build-up, in the defensive transition. You do such amazing work for the team, but with a little bit of this and a little bit of that you’ll be fantastic.”

Mourinho comparing our squad with City's:

“You tell me. If we keep this team, and they keep that team: in five years time, who is going to be better?

“I say immediately – us, because in five years I’m going to have Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Azpilicueta, Zouma, in the best moment of their careers, and the fantastic players I have now, at 28, 29. A fantastic team with lots of solutions.”

Link to full interview: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/managers/jose-mourinho/11170519/Jose-Mourinho-talks-to-Gary-Neville-They-wanted-us-to-be-the-clowns-at-Anfield-we-werent-having-that.html

He was fucking awesome last night, won an awful amount of 50 50's and looked scary going forward.

If could add more assists and score more we would talking about him on the level of Hazard.

Great game from him but, my world, he can be so frustrating at times. Had me pounding my head against the wall when on a couple of counterattacks he started doing stepovers :doh:

I didn't even care that much about us scoring more goals but why in the world would you decide to do that in such situations?!