Willian

Jase

http://imgur.com/LMoozHA

Had to look twice to recognize Willian :)

tumblr_na5hck3zJB1rcn1sfo1_500.jpg

mystery solved, Hazard talked in pseudo-portuguese with Costa the other day. Still easier than English (except not, but for a native latin-based language maybe yes).

And Willian is so damn cute!!!!!!

tumblr_na5hck3zJB1rcn1sfo1_500.jpg

mystery solved, Hazard talked in pseudo-portuguese with Costa the other day. Still easier than English (except not, but for a native latin-based language maybe yes).

And Willian is so damn cute!!!!!!

weird!...they taking shower together ! :o:carlo:

Played a good second half tbh, alot more direct and some exquisite 1 touch passes + a nice long ball to Hazard. Especially the backheel flick for the big chance Oscar had at the end was gorgeous, dunno if many people saw it because it looked like he was tackled. His corners where still bad though.

Played a good second half tbh, alot more direct and some exquisite 1 touch passes + a nice long ball to Hazard. Especially the backheel flick for the big chance Oscar had at the end was gorgeous, dunno if many people saw it because it looked like he was tackled. His corners where still bad though.

Still I think Oscar had a better match. I mean, Willian was good with some better moments. Oscar had more ups and downs, but I think Oscar's ups were better than Willian's better moments, if I make any sense :lol:

Willian is progressing in a linear way. Horrible first match, good second match, better third match. Oscar is alternating too much within the match and between matches, still trying to find his feet. Which means Willian will probably find his way back to the first team earlier than Oscar - if they don't end up fighting for the same spot.

Still I think Oscar had a better match. I mean, Willian was good with some better moments. Oscar had more ups and downs, but I think Oscar's ups were better than Willian's better moments, if I make any sense :lol:

Willian is progressing in a linear way. Horrible first match, good second match, better third match. Oscar is alternating too much within the match and between matches, still trying to find his feet. Which means Willian will probably find his way back to the first team earlier than Oscar - if they don't end up fighting for the same spot.

I doubt in the end they will be fighting for the same spot. Willian, Oscar and Hazard where all on the field at the beginning of the second half and we had 1 of our best passing games since a very very long time (ofcourse aided by a brilliant Cesc, and a striker that links-up well). I can see Mourinho starting with Ramires or Willian next week instead of Oscar, but i don't see anything wrong with that. Like i said it's going to be a long season, and we can allow Oscar a steady rise back into form with the options we have.

I hope we end up adopting our second-half (first 20 minutes) playstyle. We had some nice build-up play coupled with an on point pressing game, but we where trying to be a bit too fancy sometimes (passing another time instead of shooting).

Edit: Never mind Ramires starting. He is suspended.

Some superb tracking of his man last night, never gives his opponent a minute to rest and I love that.

A little extra edge in the final third and we have a proper top quality player.

Made some excellent passes the other night. I've always thought he has better games at 10 so maybe that's his role next season, using his workrate to help cover Fabregas and Hazard.

Would love to see Andre on the right and one of Willian and Oscar to really step up. Maybe they don't need to fill a stats sheet, just facilitate others. Hope the lad has a great season.