Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Willian

Jase
Followers 7

Videos like this most of the times just 'lie'. Willian is not a good decision maker. Willian doesn't know perfectly when to shoot and especially not when to pass. He shoots less than Eden. He is afraid to create chances. Eden truly needs to improve on that aspect (shot when possible) as-well I agree, but Willian is no better. Willian lacks a lot. Not so much in the techniquel zone but in the minded aspect.

He's adapting to a new team and a new league. Of course he isn't on his best yet nor showing much confidence. Also, my opinion on Willian doesn't rely on that video...

Dude, go find a Eden Hazard forum for you. I'm sure there must be one in the internet and if there isn't, with the amount of free time you seem to have, I'm sure you can come up with one.

Eden has to improve his decision making, period. The team doesn't help him at times, I agree and it leads him to not have many options, but other times he holds the ball instead of passing, goes for a dribble when it seems almost metaphysically impossible, doesn't shoot when he gets in positions to do it. I'm not saying he's crappy because of that, I'm just saying is one of the aspects of his game that there is plenty of room for improvement. Everyone can see it, but you and a few other fanboys. If he improves his decision making he'll be even more dangerous and deadly than he already is.

• Like 4
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Willian's heat map vs Man City.

Posted Images

He's adapting to a new team and a new league. Of course he isn't on his best yet nor showing much confidence. Also, my opinion on Willian doesn't rely on that video...

Dude, go find a Eden Hazard forum for you. I'm sure there must be one in the internet and if there isn't, with the amount of free time you seem to have, I'm sure you can come up with one.

Eden has to improve his decision making, period. The team doesn't help him at times, I agree and it leads him to not have many options, but other times he holds the ball instead of passing, goes for a dribble when it seems almost metaphysically impossible, doesn't shoot when he gets in positions to do it. I'm not saying he's crappy because of that, I'm just saying is one of the aspects of his game that there is plenty of room for improvement. Everyone can see it, but you and a few other fanboys. If he improves his decision making he'll be even more dangerous and deadly than he already is.

Barbara, i peed myself at metaphysically impossible. Lmaaaoooo. How is there such a thing in football (neymar does the same, but he also postmodernly dives) :-)

Great laugh, B!

• Like 1

Barbara, i peed myself at metaphysically impossible. Lmaaaoooo. How is there such a thing in football (neymar does the same, but he also postmodernly dives) :-)

Great laugh, B!

Tom, I get carried away way too easily these days. And good thing someone can laugh and catch those little exaggerations and jokes.

It's not possible and that's the point, lol. Neymar used to have better decision making than he does these days and his dives drive me crazy.

What I meant is that he sometimes goes for a dribble only metaphysics would explain because physics fails. But as I said it's not even by choice sometimes, many times for Chelsea he plays all by himself. Belgium don't even pass him enough balls to start with.

• Like 1

Why doesn't he start for Brazil? Surely he's better than Hulk...

I'd rather he replaced Fred and Neymar or Hulk - preferably Hulk - played as a striker. They can't be worse than Fred anyway

Fred must have some dirty pictures of Scolari. That's the only reason he gets to play for Brazil lol.

It's because Jo is the other choice.
  • Like 1