Willian

Jase

Not one player last night would make it onto Bayern’s starting XI. On top of that, Bayern brought on Goretzka, Coutinho, and Tolisso. We brought on two 32/33 year old wingers and Tammy Abraham. 

I will genuinely question the competence of this board if they think extending Willian’s contract another 2 years will help us keep the pace with the elite in Europe. 

11 hours ago, Mana said:

The fact that Chelsea are even offering two years sickens me.

Let the deadwood GO FFS. The worst Chelsea player of the season (if you exclude Bats).

Barkley and Emerson have to be in that mix

and Pedro

and Alonso

AC too

Bats deffo the worst though

one of Lampard's biggest mistakes

my dog are we loaded with shitty dregs

:(

Chelsea star Willian drops transfer bombshell after contract talks hit stumbling block

The Chelsea winger answered questions about his future at Stamford Bridge after the Blues' 3-0 defeat to Bayern Munich in the Champions League

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/willian-chelsea-contract-talks-lampard-17819383

Willian has admitted he could leave Chelsea at the end of the season, with no resolution in sight over a new contract.

The winger's current deal at Stamford Bridge expires at the end of the season, with Chelsea ready to offer the Brazilian a two-year extension.

But Willian has publicly said that he wants a three-year deal in order to stay in west London beyond the summer.

Speaking to Esporte Interativo after the Blues' 3-0 defeat to Bayern Munich in the Champions League, the midfielder said his Chelsea career could be coming to an end unless an agreement is reached.

"Chelsea offered me two years, and they are not going to change what they offered," Willian said.

"I said I wanted three more years. The situation is difficult because of this, I really don't know if it will be possible.

snip

and just 

OUT

Image result for techno viking out

37 minutes ago, communicate said:

It's funny that since he came here all of our manager rate Willian yet majority of Chelsea fans think he is useless. 

Not all...even recently Lampard is beginning to see how useless and shitty of a player he is...willian is a turd...

37 minutes ago, communicate said:

It's funny that since he came here all of our manager rate Willian yet majority of Chelsea fans think he is useless. 

They rate him first but in the end both Sarri and Conte realised how shitty he is. 

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

If Lamp think he is useless, he won't be offered extension by the board. 

Extension has nothing to do with Lampard...its on the board as we have one of the most useless board in Europe...anything close to a competent board would have seen Willian exit even before Hazard departure....

16 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Extension has nothing to do with Lampard...its on the board as we have one of the most useless board in Europe...anything close to a competent board would have seen Willian exit even before Hazard departure....

There is no way the board will give Willian extension without consulting with Lamp. Willian is not youth player. If he is not part of Lamp plan, he is pretty much a goner. 

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

There is no way the board will give Willian extension without consulting with Lamp. Willian is not youth player. If he is not part of Lamp plan, he is pretty much a goner. 

Which is what I want...

Offering him an extension is a myth which I cannot comprehend now...