Willian

Jase

I completely agree that Bats, PErdo and Grioud have to leave, yes or yes, ...

As for Willian, I find him fundamental and hard to replace, but that doesn't mean he has to stay. It depends on other evaluation factors. The age, the cost, club planning.

Pulisic and Kovacic's purchases, for example, were very smart and wise. Young people of great talent and some experience, reasonable prices within the current reality, movements to applaud.

This is the line we have to follow. Being smart, acting in advance, not letting ourselves be driven by impulses.

Reading Zaha's name every day is almost like cutting my wrists. It would be the most ridiculous purchase possible.

Willian hopes for “good news soon” as agent holds Chelsea contract talks

Willian

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/willian-chelsea-contract-talks

The Brazil international’s current deal expires at the end of the season, but he is determined to stay.

Willian has been with Chelsea since the summer of 2013, winning two Premier League titles with the club, and has continued to feature regularly under Frank Lampard this season.

But the 31-year-old’s future remains up in the air, with speculation mounting over a possible move to Barcelona or Atletico Madrid at the end of the campaign.

However, Willian made it clear that his intention is to commit his future to the Stamford Bridge club.

snip

:ph34r:

Pulisic history is he is right foot dominate, I dont know that I have seen a power shot taken with his left foot. He has scored dinks and tap ins left footed, but he shoots with power from his right foot. It makes since Frank plays him from the LW, it allows runs to the right that naturally set up a power shot. he is accurate lifting the ball for a pass from the left foot.

On 10/2/2019 at 6:26 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

Why are we getting excited for? We are entering his typical 2 months of good form. We see it every bloody year.  This isn't some rebirth of Willian where we can expect him to remain the same consistency for the next 9 months. 

For what the club is paying him, we should be expecting these kinds of performances more often. There wouldn't be so much resentment towards him if that were the case. Instead we get 5 league goals a season on average.

But the truth of the matter is, this is Willian's level, and why we should've aspired for greater years ago. 

My god I hate it when I'm right. 

I have no idea how Willian has continuously being allowed to take corners when he rarely beats the first man! :rant:
And seriously, WHAT THE FUCK DO WE EVEN IN TRAINING WITH THE SET PIECES!? :rant::rant:
After Mata, we Never had a World class corner kick taker.
Cesc was decent, but not Mata Level.

That is also one more reason to buy Ziyech

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

After Mata, we Never had a World class corner kick taker.
Cesc was decent, but not Mata Level.

That is also one more reason to buy Ziyech

Ziyech was utter dogshit against Valencia

I have looked into him a lot over the past several weeks

pass

he couldn't handle the EPL

Ziyech was utter dogshit against Valencia
I have looked into him a lot over the past several weeks
pass
he couldn't handle the EPL
Just like Bernardo Silva or Mahrez could not handle PL either.

I have not watched Valencia vs Ajax due to the fact that we played against Lille, but one bad game will not Change my mind on him. Sancho had his fair bit of bad games too and Buli is not a World class League either.

Just like Bernardo Silva or Mahrez could not handle PL either.

I have not watched Valencia vs Ajax due to the fact that we played against Lille, but one bad game will not Change my mind on him. Sancho had his fair bit of bad games too and Buli is not a World class League either.

Did you watch any of AFCON 2019 by any chance?

I get you're a fan of him and all, but he isn't this World class gem people (aside from Bayern according to you) have passed up on.

Did you watch any of AFCON 2019 by any chance?

I get you're a fan of him and all, but he isn't this World class gem people (aside from Bayern according to you) have passed up on.
No I have not watched AFCON. I only watched that when Drogba was still playing for us.

How can I trust your opinion of him when you and Vesper could not even see Tammys Potential. I could and to be fair, that was not even hard to tell if you ask me. I know you probably still do not rate him, which is your opinion, but my usually my eye Never fails me when I watch a Talent or a guy that I think is really Good.
I still could be wrong, but from what I have watched from him, I see World class written all over him.

No I have not watched AFCON. I only watched that when Drogba was still playing for us.

How can I trust your opinion of him when you and Vesper could not even see Tammys Potential. I could and to be fair, that was not even hard to tell if you ask me. I know you probably still do not rate him, which is your opinion, but my usually my eye Never fails me when I watch a Talent or a guy that I think is really Good.
I still could be wrong, but from what I have watched from him, I see World class written all over him.

Opinions aren't right or wrong, so you trust whatever/whoever you please.

As someone else said (possibly Vesper), he's nothing more than a big fish in a small pond. Someone I hope we don't sign, but each to their own.