Willian

Jase

He is awful, I don’t care how much he runs around and looks busy. 2 goals and 3 assists in 15 appearances (11 starts) is just not good enough.  He is good for a month or two but awful for the rest of the season apart from the odd good game here and there.

5 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Pure class.

huh?

I am not going to sit here and go on an anti-Willian tirade (as most have seen, I have not said anything much about him all season, and I think he needs to stay for next year as we simply cannot buy TWO RWers as we have too many other BIG holes to fill)

BUT

please

do not try and tell anyone that he is

Pure class.

we all know that is utter tosh

he is simply who we have to deal with for now

and, his play of late is, as usual, now regressing after a decent 2 month run

39 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Pure class.

I dont know about pure class, could have killed this game if he scored his chnace, its a recurring theme in big games for him. Excellent player but we need to move on in the future. Hopefully we can get a good young winger in the future and maybe move him to a bench role. CHO should be that person but looks like he might not be ready yet. 

1 hour ago, communicate said:

Funny, with so many people keep saying Willian suck, useless, need to get replaced, yet he is still a starter even when we are in transition season with a clear replacement in CHO. 

CHO is not a RW'er, he is shit on that side

and CHO is a shadow of what he was pre-injury atm anyway

Willian is the best RWer he have atm, as Pulisic is also better on the left

5 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I dont know about pure class, could have killed this game if he scored his chnace, its a recurring theme in big games for him. Excellent player but we need to move on in the future. Hopefully we can get a good young winger in the future and maybe move him to a bench role. CHO should be that person but looks like he might not be ready yet. 

CHO is not a RWer

he is very one dimensional on that side

48 minutes ago, Vesper said:

CHO is not a RW'er, he is shit on that side

and CHO is a shadow of what he was pre-injury atm anyway

45 minutes ago, Vesper said:

CHO is not a RWer

he is very one dimensional on that side

But he showed he can prosper on the RW last season? Personally, I'd want the wingers to be able to play on both flanks as opposed to just one side. Obviously they would have their 'specialized side' but if they can operate in the less 'specialized side' (pardon my own terms lol). then it would give us a bit more options.

49 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Willian is the best RWer he have atm, as Pulisic is also better on the left

I mentioned this before but I really want to know what is Lampard's long term plan with Pulisic and CHO. Are they really only gonna play on the left? Are they gonna be fighting out for game time for the SAME spot going forward? I know Pulisic is doing extremely well on the LW for us but he did make his name on the RW at Dortmund. Would like to see him at RW again and see how he fares. 

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

But he showed he can prosper on the RW last season? Personally, I'd want the wingers to be able to play on both flanks as opposed to just one side. Obviously they would have their 'specialized side' but if they can operate in the less 'specialized side' (pardon my own terms lol). then it would give us a bit more options.

I mentioned this before but I really want to know what is Lampard's long term plan with Pulisic and CHO. Are they really only gonna play on the left? Are they gonna be fighting out for game time for the SAME spot going forward? I know Pulisic is doing extremely well on the LW for us but he did make his name on the RW at Dortmund. Would like to see him at RW again and see how he fares. 

Pulisic looks (now) so much more efective on the left than the right, but I think he can play both

NOT convinced of that with CHO, and TBH,, I am very worried about CHO overall

I am never a girl to hold back when I get a get feeling based off months of observation, and the lad is in trouble atm

we need to really handle him carefully, that goddamn injury (and RLC's) are just gutting me up

Rudiger only worries me because he has a past history of knee issues, but I would take 2 knee injuries (NOT 3, and not two horrid ones nor two super close-together ones) over ONE Achilles rupture any day

unfortunately Rudiger has now had 5 real knee injures. let us ALL hope that shit is DONE happening, he has now missed 457 days and 63 games in his career and he is only 26

0386fd717b43285d0f0a51a6df99be50.png

I can see Willian phased out and Pulisic and CHO used on the wings at some point this season. Credit to Willian for keeping up this season though. His flaws in front of goal aside, he has worked his socks off for the team. Still needs to be replaced

First of all I have to regret that here any player of the club is catalohue as "pure shit".
It should not be allowed.

Maybe I have an unpopular opinion, but I find Willian one of the most important and difficult players to replace in our 11th ..
Has talent to create in attack, has commitment, is very important in actions without ball, has maturity.
It's the kind of player any coach wants.

And he is at a very high level today.

1 hour ago, BDTips said:

First of all I have to regret that here any player of the club is catalohue as "pure shit".
It should not be allowed.

Maybe I have an unpopular opinion, but I find Willian one of the most important and difficult players to replace in our 11th ..
Has talent to create in attack, has commitment, is very important in actions without ball, has maturity.
It's the kind of player any coach wants.

And he is at a very high level today.

I agree that Willian is not pure shit and will be hard to replace

he is a very difficult to rate player, as so much of his value is from defensive play and linkage, not pure goal and assist production

but

there Is pure shit (now shit, not years ago shit in some cases) on the books, a lot of it

most of the older loanees (Bakadonkey, Drinkdonkey, etc etc)

then Alonso (unless he is at wingback and even then, not in the EPL) and van Ginkel (van G due to injuries that appear to have ruined him for good perhaps, sadly)

Bats and Giroud and Pedro are now basically dog poo too now, they fuck us up when they play 90% of the time