• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Willian's heat map vs Man City.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We are laughing now, but Arsenal are silently building a quality side. 

Coutinho, Gabriel, Partey, and Willian. 

They ain't getting all that...

Coutinho recently rejected them...the last I heard about partey rumour he doesn't wants the move...but yeah if they get all those deals over the line...they have a quality side

13 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We are laughing now, but Arsenal are silently building a quality side. 

Coutinho, Gabriel, Partey, and Willian. 

There's a reason Coutinho and Willian have ended up there, they should be in the dictionary next to inconsistent.

24 minutes ago, Tomo said:

There's a reason Coutinho and Willian have ended up there, they should be in the dictionary next to inconsistent.

Coutinho's best spell as a professional footballer came when he was trying to get Liverpool back into the Top 4. Willian, as much as we shit on him, will give Arsenal much needed experience and depth. 

Like I said, we are laughing now, but I will genuinely be concerned if Arsenal line up like this next season. 

Leno

Soares----Saliba---Gabriel--Tierney

Xhaka---Partey

Coutinho

Pepe--------------------Willian

Aubameyang 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Coutinho's best spell as a professional footballer came when he was trying to get Liverpool back into the Top 4. Willian, as much as we shit on him, will give Arsenal much needed experience and depth. 

Like I said, we are laughing now, but I will genuinely be concerned if Arsenal line up like this next season. 

Leno

Soares----Saliba---Gabriel--Tierney

Xhaka---Partey

Coutinho

Pepe--------------------Willian

Aubameyang 

dont forget Bukayo Saka, the lad is a baller

and Gabriel Martinelli too

• Like 1
On 8/3/2020 at 9:55 PM, milka said:

234  Appearances  with 37 goals  as attacking player  for  7 seasons .

This needs to be pointed out. Over and over again. He is not a fantastic player everyone thinks he is.

Just because he's Brazilian doesn't mean he's good. He's a poor-to-bang average player who constantly gets in the starting XI...with one or two small spells.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Mana said:

This needs to be pointed out. Over and over again. He is not a fantastic player everyone thinks he is.

Just because he's Brazilian doesn't mean he's good. He's a poor-to-bang average player who constantly gets in the starting XI...with one or two small spells.

Yet he has been part of our main rotation for 4 different manager playing in position where imo there are so many option out there. 

1 hour ago, milka said:

Unpopular opinion: Salomon Kalou was a better player and had bigger impact for Chelsea than Willian.

I don't know how popular it is, but I certainly believe it is incorrect. Start by taking Salou out of his Chelsea team and placing him in Willian's, then do the reverse to Willian. Now compare.

I don't know how popular it is, but I certainly believe it is incorrect. Start by taking Salou out of his Chelsea team and placing him in Willian's, then do the reverse to Willian. Now compare.
Kalou was pretty decent in Bundesliga.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Have you forgotten just how bad Willian has been in a Chelsea shirt over the years?? He's had a half decent season this year and a handful of games where he turned Prime Ronaldinho beforehand. All that playing in a far weaker Chelsea than Kalou. Put the broccoli headed fraud in the same Chelsea as Kalou snd he would have looked even worse. 

25 minutes ago, DDA said:

Have you forgotten just how bad Willian has been in a Chelsea shirt over the years?? He's had a half decent season this year and a handful of games where he turned Prime Ronaldinho beforehand. All that playing in a far weaker Chelsea than Kalou. Put the broccoli headed fraud in the same Chelsea as Kalou snd he would have looked even worse. 

Kalou was trashed about the same as Willian is though.

Theres a reason Willian plays when he is fit more often than not

Theres a reason he played for Brazil

Theres a reason he was sought after by Barcelona.

Theres a reason hes loved by all his teammates.

He plays a consistent role. Does he put up insane attacking stats? no, but playing next to creative players he provides a hardworking counterbalance that makes the side better.

• Like 1

Kalou was trashed about the same as Willian is though.

Theres a reason Willian plays when he is fit more often than not
Theres a reason he played for Brazil
Theres a reason he was sought after by Barcelona.
Theres a reason hes loved by all his teammates.

He plays a consistent role. Does he put up insane attacking stats? no, but playing next to creative players he provides a hardworking counterbalance that makes the side better.

And other bad players like Paulinho, Luiz or Oscar have played for Brazil too.

Barcelona have probably the worst board of all time. If they wanted Willian, it does not mean anything positive.

I am pretty sure Luiz and Oscar were loved by his teammates too. Means nothing.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

• Like 1
5 hours ago, milka said:

Unpopular opinion: Salomon Kalou was a better player and had bigger impact for Chelsea than Willian.

EepbSkcWoAE9EU0?format=jpg&name=small

EepbTEKXoAAqWXQ?format=jpg&name=medium

That is not unpopular opinion. Kalou and Malouda were better than Willian.

I mean when people try to praise Willian they say something like: he is good defensively lol. He is a winger ffs. And this tells you all.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jason said:

https://www.arsenal.com/news/club-update-2020

Arsenal just made 55 people redundant and they are gonna offer Willian a 3-year deal plus big wages!? Good luck to them...

It's upsetting for those who lost their jobs, but it's not our problem. Get rid of this bang average player.

It's been at least 3 years since I wanted him gone. Next to top 4 and Werner this is the next best thing this summer for me...

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

That is not unpopular opinion. Kalou and Malouda were better than Willian.

I mean when people try to praise Willian they say something like: he is good defensively lol. He is a winger ffs. And this tells you all.

Part of the assesment of fullbacks are what they offer going forward so why can't that work both ways?