Willian

Jase

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We fucked that up last summer. Wilian is exposed as a fraud now for the world to see, as he has collapsed despite the fact he plays on a massive team with a super offensive-oriented manager who obviously has rated him. I do say try for the £65m, BUT (and its purely psychological) he is now over the 30yo barrier and he has played like shit (same as Morata and Alonso) for half a season now. His rep is damaged. Try for 65, but 50m or above is fine. Its just the way the cookie has crumbled. Lets say 60m euros. That is around 56m quid back in summer (54m now)

We need to go for a serious RW. Aleft footed one! No, not Pulisic (overpriced and right footed)

Obviously (to me) Nicolas Pepe is a legit target. £72m is a lot, BUT is only around £18m more net if we sell Willian for 60m euros.

There just are not that many great RWers out there.

Leon Bailey? Huge slump, and fucked up mentality. IF he was around £35m, then hell yes, roll that dice, but for all his issues, I dont see Bayer Leverkusen dumping him for only 35m.

Bernardeschi is an option (not the best one), but Juve are cunts to deal with, Chiesa is not a true RW. Suso is an upgrade but not close to Pepe.

Dembele isnt going to be sold by Barca. I would take him IN A FLASH even for £90m or so, but Messi has demanded he stays. Messi is not a fool. Dembele is potentially the equal of any winger on planet not named Mbappe.

PEPE is the correct play.

For LW :

We should buy Mbappe (sell Eden) Its an upgrade on Eden at LW I would sell Kante (IF that bullshit Isco plus Kova plus 100m euros story actually happened) if it meant we actually could FFP afford Mbappe and Icardi both, plus the rst of the candy story.

We could have sold deadwood and few starters (Eden included but not Kante) this summer, based off REAL offers and raised £620m! That is without selling Kante, Add him in and it is around 1 BILLION USD (£750m) we could have raised.

Kante and Eden are world class, BUT we have Sarri (so Kante is cock blocked) and Mbappe is better than Eden. The team that 750m quid could buy is CL winning level for years.

That is 'buy Icardi, Mbappe and every other top target (90m offer for de Light, which Ajax would have taken FOR SURE) level' cash.

All those offers were real, not remotely fantasy. And, if the board was like ANY ruthless financial firm in the world (I work for one) there is ZERO chance we could not have bought ALL on the big boy list, Roman is a fucking billionaire (like many of our clients), he shits lawyers (to do the paperwork) out his ass. Money talks, bullshit walks.

All the buys would have been revenue neutral due to those massive sales. At most we would have spent £50 to 100m net.

We would have had one of the top 3 or 4 squads in the world.

But, nope, we are stuck on stupid and quickly going to be stuck on seized if shit really goes south.

I do not believe Roman or the board give a shit anymore. Either that or little old me has more financial and football sense than the entire organisation (which is not true).

I think differently than most people, its why I have achieved what I have at my age.

Shame to see our owner and board don't want to be the best in world anymore. True shame.

Anyone who say they do want that is delusional, wilfully so,

The net spend would be FAR less than what PSG and Shitty have done.

CFC will suffer for not doing it.

But we know that 95% of that just wont happen sadly.

But realistically with the players we have been consistently linked to at a push I'd take Pulisic. OK left foot right foot - he is better than all current options so hes a upgrade.

I'd take the 2 plus €100mil for Eden too IF that offer exists OR like I wrote earlier is it just that RM says we can BUY them plus they pay us the money so it would go back to them as payment? But I would get more than a tingle in me pants with Isco/Icardi/Fekir. Throw im Telles or Hysaj and a CB and it would get messy!

But maybe Eden would work out better for us in the long run. Theres no doubting that GOOD players want to play with other good players. Eden is one of those. So just maybe he could act like our magnet. We as a club have never had that magnetism that you get top players saying they dream of playing for us.

I just want our board to have the commitment,ambition and passion the supporters have. We might moan like fuck at times but its because we feel let down

21 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But we know that 95% of that just wont happen sadly.

But realistically with the players we have been consistently linked to at a push I'd take Pulisic. OK left foot right foot - he is better than all current options so hes a upgrade.

I'd take the 2 plus €100mil for Eden too IF that offer exists OR like I wrote earlier is it just that RM says we can BUY them plus they pay us the money so it would go back to them as payment? But I would get more than a tingle in me pants with Isco/Icardi/Fekir. Throw im Telles or Hysaj and a CB and it would get messy!

But maybe Eden would work out better for us in the long run. Theres no doubting that GOOD players want to play with other good players. Eden is one of those. So just maybe he could act like our magnet. We as a club have never had that magnetism that you get top players saying they dream of playing for us.

I just want our board to have the commitment,ambition and passion the supporters have. We might moan like fuck at times but its because we feel let down

All I do is look at the maths plus rate the players we can get for that cash.

It isnt rocket science once you get to certain levels (ie.Mbappe, Icardi, de Ligt, etc)

I see almost no long term insight going on at board level. Look at the shambolic train wrecks that were Costa and Courtois deals. Look at what will happen with Eden if he doesnt renew. I repeated what I said before , ther is ZERO chance Real gives us Isco, plus Kovacic, PLUS 100m euros for Hazard now. That is well over over £200m in valuation for a player they can grab on free in 16 months or for £100m or so this coming summer. They refused to pay £200m (Marina price) last summer.

If we are going to drop £70m on Pulisic, why not drop £2m more and get a true RWer, Pepe who is a shit tonne more productive and athletic?

1eab24ac2f55d938aac4fc95eee42b08.png

thats 24 league goals and 14 assists in a 38 game season

Pulisic can only dream of that type of production

Or fine, do Pulisic but FFS, sell the bloody deadwood and simply-not-good enough players and buy the rest of the top notch players.

We have now missed out (almost assuredly) on de Light and Lucas Hernandez and (if he renews) Icardi, etc etc

For AMF, Isco is great but has never been a huge scorer

look at Pablo Sarabia's numbers

ebf3df471113ce529d1bd2f7e7859ede.png

tracking to 30 goals and 16 assists, all comps

at AMF

And he is a bargain (and same age, a month younger) compared to Isco

Carpe diem!

Image result for fortune favours the bold

Cheeky cunt!

What a asinine remark! =D

Chelsea star Willian makes demand to Eden Hazard after match-winning display vs Watford

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/750172/Chelsea-star-Willian-makes-demand-to-Eden-Hazard-after-match-winning-display-vs-Watford

CHELSEA star Willian has challenged Eden Hazard to score even more goals after his match-winning performance against Watford.

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:27 AM, Unionjack said:

Why? WTF has she got to do with it? It will mean that she lost us £15mill.

Hello UJ,

Hope you had a good Christmas.

Have the details of the negation you're referring to been officially confirmed? I've seen you write very confidently about what happened between Chelsea, Willian and Barca. Are the facts about this really known?

Willian has assisted Eden only 4 times! Both play together since 2013!

I was upset when he could offer Eden the hattrick on a plate vs Watford, but decided to do a poor attempt for himself. Now it has become clear that this is a structural problem.

15 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

His due a goal now plus the window opens this week so expect a peak Ronaldinho performance from him either tomorrow or on New Years

So true! And Sarri will say "Willian can become one of the most important players in Europe".

Then come January, he will start playing as his regular self.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Today was another low, the amount of times a ball went out of play just because Willi could not care less about chasing the pass was painful. Please just leave.

65m everybody... 65 fucking millions

yes!!!

and we have people who think all the Barca offers where figments of our imaginations

when literally dozens (hundreds?) of articles followed this day by day, week by week for 2 months

including Matt Law (my number one Chels reporter)

I suggest to all the doubting Thomas's they go back and read this board over the summer

it is not our job to provide transcripts of phone calls at board level

'that's pure bollocks

Barca wanted him BAD

we fucked them off so they bought Malcom