Willian

Jase

20 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Willian had to disable comments on his insta apparently because of the bullying his receiving online

Must admit I am not surprised, reading half of the shit he gets in here, poor performances related stuff ok I understand but its obviously going to be 1000 times amplified on his own social media feed, a good bit of it probably not even football related. Same with Morata. Just shows why other clubs fans think we are a laughing stock at times, which is a shame because if you go to the stadium none of this shit is evident. 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Must admit I am not surprised, reading half of the shit he gets in here, poor performances related stuff ok I understand but its obviously going to be 1000 times amplified on his own social media feed, a good bit of it probably not even football related. Same with Morata. Just shows why other clubs fans think we are a laughing stock at times, which is a shame because if you go to the stadium none of this shit is evident. 

I've heard much worse at times in MH upper east mate.

Theres been many times on here I've been the most vocal supporting him. Up until a conversation with someone on here who made me look at him differently. Then the whole Emojigate came in and wiped the majority of any good feeling I had towards him away.

I find that even the days he plays well he always seems to do summet that makes me just shake my head wondering why!

We DO need to upgrade him and Granny should have snatched Barcas hand off.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I've heard much worse at times in MH upper east mate.

Theres been many times on here I've been the most vocal supporting him. Up until a conversation with someone on here who made me look at him differently. Then the whole Emojigate came in and wiped the majority of any good feeling I had towards him away.

I find that even the days he plays well he always seems to do summet that makes me just shake my head wondering why!

We DO need to upgrade him and Granny should have snatched Barcas hand off.

Perhaps theres the odd idiot but no fan should do that to a player who plays for the team they support. The emoji thing would only continue to be a problem if Conte stayed. 

I agree we need to upgrade on him though and the chance he had was a once in a life time opportunity to play for Barca but it didnt happen, so we should perhaps try rally behind him and the other players we have. 

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

The emoji thing would only continue to be a problem if Conte stayed. 

Should never have started.

And instead of standing up like a man and saying he pissed him off and it was a kneejerk reaction he was a coward and blamed his little girl.

IMHO it was a lot to do with him and Luiz starting the whole dressiing room down tools. They were pissed about Costa and being benched and it spread like a virus.

Just now, Unionjack said:

Should never have started.

And instead of standing up like a man and saying he pissed him off and it was a kneejerk reaction he was a coward and blamed his little girl.

IMHO it was a lot to do with him and Luiz starting the whole dressiing room down tools. They were pissed about Costa and being benched and it spread like a virus.

Costa? He left in the summer the players downed tools in January or February.. Conte made his own enemies, Hazard, Luiz, Willian, board among others. Id still hate to see what would happened if Conte had stayed unfortunately although he is a top coach.

23 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Can he please retire?

Lets see IF we can make a couple of quid out of him first Problem is he is comfortable in London and really not sure if he would fancy going to China or the States.

Unless we use him and Luiz in some sort of package deal as DL wont be stating after the summer.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Lets see IF we can make a couple of quid out of him first Problem is he is comfortable in London and really not sure if he would fancy going to China or the States.

Unless we use him and Luiz in some sort of package deal as DL wont be stating after the summer.

Barca are going to sell Malcom and Barca is far warmer and sunnier than London, so more like Brasil.

He will love it there.

Image result for willian to barcelona

44 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Why? WTF has she got to do with it? It will mean that she lost us £15mill.

We fucked that up last summer. Wilian is exposed as a fraud now for the world to see, as he has collapsed despite the fact he plays on a massive team with a super offensive-oriented manager who obviously has rated him. I do say try for the £65m, BUT (and its purely psychological) he is now over the 30yo barrier and he has played like shit (same as Morata and Alonso) for half a season now. His rep is damaged. Try for 65, but 50m or above is fine. Its just the way the cookie has crumbled. Lets say 60m euros. That is around 56m quid back in summer (54m now)

We need to go for a serious RW. Aleft footed one! No, not Pulisic (overpriced and right footed)

Obviously (to me) Nicolas Pepe is a legit target. £72m is a lot, BUT is only around £18m more net if we sell Willian for 60m euros.

There just are not that many great RWers out there.

Leon Bailey? Huge slump, and fucked up mentality. IF he was around £35m, then hell yes, roll that dice, but for all his issues, I dont see Bayer Leverkusen dumping him for only 35m.

Bernardeschi is an option (not the best one), but Juve are cunts to deal with, Chiesa is not a true RW. Suso is an upgrade but not close to Pepe.

Dembele isnt going to be sold by Barca. I would take him IN A FLASH even for £90m or so, but Messi has demanded he stays. Messi is not a fool. Dembele is potentially the equal of any winger on planet not named Mbappe.

PEPE is the correct play.

For LW :

We should buy Mbappe (sell Eden) Its an upgrade on Eden at LW I would sell Kante (IF that bullshit Isco plus Kova plus 100m euros story actually happened) if it meant we actually could FFP afford Mbappe and Icardi both, plus the rest of the candy store.

We could have sold deadwood and few starters (Eden included but not Kante) this summer, based off REAL offers and raised £620m! That is without selling Kante, Add him in and it is around 1 BILLION USD (£750m) we could have raised.

Kante and Eden are world class, BUT we have Sarri (so Kante is cock blocked) and Mbappe is better than Eden. The team that 750m quid could buy is CL winning level for years.

That is 'buy Icardi, Mbappe and every other top target (90m offer for de Light, which Ajax would have taken FOR SURE) level' cash.

All those offers were real, not remotely fantasy. And, if the board was like ANY ruthless financial firm in the world (I work for one) there is ZERO chance we could not have bought ALL on the big boy list, Roman is a fucking billionaire (like many of our clients), he shits lawyers (to do the paperwork) out his ass. Money talks, bullshit walks.

All the buys would have been revenue neutral due to those massive sales. At most we would have spent £50 to 100m net.

We would have had one of the top 3 or 4 squads in the world.

But, nope, we are stuck on stupid and quickly going to be stuck on seized if shit really goes south.

I do not believe Roman or the board give a shit anymore. Either that or little old me has more financial and football sense than the entire organisation (which is not true).

I think differently than most people, its why I have achieved what I have at my age.

Shame to see our owner and board don't want to be the best in world anymore. True shame.

Anyone who say they do want that is delusional, wilfully so,

The net spend would be FAR less than what PSG and Shitty have done.

CFC will suffer for not doing it.

54 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Why? WTF has she got to do with it? It will mean that she lost us £15mill.

Here is the list that would have generated £620m in revenue this summer, ALL real offers

here is what it could have purchased