Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Willian


Jas
 Share
Followers 7

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Should have sold him last summer for 60+

one of the BoP's (Board of Puppets) biggest cockups ever.

In no order (and only post 2013, so no Shevchenko or Torres, etc)

 

Paying fucking almost fucking £16m for a SIX MONTH LOAN of Higs (salary plus fees) when we could have bought Piatek OUTRIGHT for only £31m

Drinkwater SIXTY-NINE MILLION QUID (salary plus fees) for this absolute rotter

Selling De Bruyne (FOREVER EARNED MY HATE)<<<< number one rage of entire Roman period

Selling Salah (less of fuckup than De Bruyne, due to not as clear he would become a huge top 10 player in the world at the time, but still a HUGE bawbag in the mouth)

Morata, as weak as an Essex anorexic 16yo after a purge into her mums loo

Baba/Emerson/Zappcosta  aka 'How to shit away 60 million quid on 3 dodgy fullbacks in three easy steps'

Losing £40 or £50m by waiting to sell Cuntois

Buying back Luiz when we could have a far younger, better CB

Not selling that cunt Alonso to Madrid for £45 or £50m last year

Jury still out on Bakayoko, and Bats, but it looks like DOOM

plus most ALL of the botched potential buys (do NOT get me started I will go full stop RADGE, :rant:  grrrrrrrr)

I will give them a pass on the Hazard non-sale as we should only end up with £60 or £70m less than what we could have had if we had sold him last year, ad it is doubtful we would have won the EL, and gotten 3rd place (and thus CL) without him, even with a 'replacement' (unless we went full billy big bollocks and bought Mbappe, which I personally would have done, IF we had wrenched out £190 or £200m for Eden and thus only had to drop around £75m or so more for Kylian). Those extra revenues make up for the loss on Eden sale..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Willian's heat map vs Man City.

Posted Images

How are rumours going around about Barca going after him for the third time and even Atletico joining in on the fun?!

I'm honestly speechless

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking out of this world we twice said no selling Willy.......such an easy sell, its right there in front of you and you turn your back? This board man, its anything but wise. Now we stuck with him with additional 2 years plus wages plus crappy displays, when we could have gotten a better younger version. That right there is a decent proof that our board do shit as they come, there is not much planning or forsight.......imo RA has fucked up with his beloved board members who seemingly can do no wrong :middlefinger:

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, lucio said:

he's the 1 guy who would undermine lamps too potentially , just get rid

He won't. Conte and Sarri benched him for superior players. No doubt Lampard will too. 

Honestly just a 'body' for this team atm. Should of been sold in 2017. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lucio said:

he's the 1 guy who would undermine lamps too potentially , just get rid

We have a GK who refused to buy into the managers tactics and come off as a sub....and Willian is the 1 guy who could undermine him?:D

Link to post
Share on other sites

This love story between Willian and Barca is just baffling ... What is it that Barca seems in him that we dont is confusing ... not as if he has being performing decent here (forget brilliant) ... And then there is the other mystery piece why the f*** are we not selling him with reported bids from 60m to now 30m ... I'm sure he has something on Mariana and Roman - thats the best I could come up with. 

And then I come to a conclusion that ... Maybe his agent is just over fascinated by Barca :(

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

We have a GK who refused to buy into the managers tactics and come off as a sub....and Willian is the 1 guy who could undermine him?:D

he came out and apologised for that, and said he'll learn from it. Willian never apologised for what he did with that photo (to the man who made him a PL and FA cup winner)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather play some academy player and finishing 10th than watching us refuse money again for this turd, just get rid of him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

This love story between Willian and Barca is just baffling ... What is it that Barca seems in him that we dont is confusing ... not as if he has being performing decent here (forget brilliant) ... And then there is the other mystery piece why the f*** are we not selling him with reported bids from 60m to now 30m ... I'm sure he has something on Mariana and Roman - thats the best I could come up with. 

And then I come to a conclusion that ... Maybe his agent is just over fascinated by Barca :(

 

Barcelona is trying to balance their squad with a tactical defensive winger like William. He can’t attack for shit, but can certainly help make a team more robust.

think Barca are tired of getting destroyed in second leg CL matches and want to be able to close down shop when needed.

I’m far from a fan, but it would be extremely stupid to let him go during a ban. We don’t have many options for the wings, and certainly not with William’s characteristics.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robchels said:

Barcelona is trying to balance their squad with a tactical defensive winger like William. He can’t attack for shit, but can certainly help make a team more robust.

think Barca are tired of getting destroyed in second leg CL matches and want to be able to close down shop when needed.

I’m far from a fan, but it would be extremely stupid to let him go during a ban. We don’t have many options for the wings, and certainly not with William’s characteristics.

Shit ain't going to change with Valverde at the helm.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nicco said:

I'd rather play some academy player and finishing 10th than watching us refuse money again for this turd, just get rid of him.

Might as well just get rid, we wont a dime if we miss it up again, this ban has fucked us royally, but for 35 I still get rid while we can. That 35-40 will do more than what Willy will deliver during the ban.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/06/2019 at 10:14 PM, the wes said:

I read that willian is a  devout Christian 

I'm not a superstitious man myself, but if people want to delude themselves about magic fairies in the sky that's their right. I therefore hope that the baptism was a wonderful experience for Willian and I wish him well.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/06/2019 at 4:03 PM, Nicco said:

I'd rather play some academy player and finishing 10th than watching us refuse money again for this turd, just get rid of him.

I have never, and will never, understand how a supposed Chelsea fan can write about a Chelsea player in this disrespectful way. Willian may not be your idea of what Chelsea need, just as he isn't mine, but come on.

Note, if people read disrespect into my comment above then that disrespect should be seen as being aimed at what I regard as the stupidity of religion, not at the sincere faith of an honest man.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I have never, and will never, understand how a supposed Chelsea fan can write about a Chelsea player in this disrespectful way. Willian may not be your idea of what Chelsea need, just as he isn't mine, but come on.

Note, if people read disrespect into my comment above then that disrespect should be seen as being aimed at what I regard as the stupidity of religion, not at the sincere faith I'm an honest man.

Nah. You disrespected him being a Christian.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I have never, and will never, understand how a supposed Chelsea fan can write about a Chelsea player in this disrespectful way. Willian may not be your idea of what Chelsea need, just as he isn't mine, but come on.

Note, if people read disrespect into my comment above then that disrespect should be seen as being aimed at what I regard as the stupidity of religion, not at the sincere faith I'm an honest man.

Very weird post you can't understand how someone can be disrespectful to a Chelsea player but you then you're utterly disrespectful to his beliefs. And that's not even close to an apology your not a Tory MP are you ? I'm not interested in a theological debate by the way so I won't be replying I'm an honest man.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...