Willian

Jase

This is my first ever doom lineup post

we actually are staring down the barrel of this:(

this is if all but the Vecino buy falls through, and Willian is sold to the Mancs and all the deadwood stays

GK Reina Caballero Green

CB Rudiger, Christensen, Cahill, Luiz  (Ampadu is loaned out)

RB  Azpi, Zappacosta

LB , Emerson, Alonso (I am convinced Alonso is not capable of LB in aback 4) 

DMF Kante Bakayoko

CMF, deep holding playmaker  Jorginho

CMF backups Fabregas, Vecino  Moses Drinkwater

AMF  Barkley RLC   

LW Hazard,  CHO 

RW , Pedro  Musonda

Striker Morata  Giroud, Bats (maybe loan out Bats and use Abraham as 3rd)  or Morata is sold and then we flip a coin between Giroud and Bats who will start

bonus panic buy at striker on last day if Morata is gone and no replacement:

André Silva , the Milan flop

Hazard and Kante will want to shoot themselves, and I would wager they BOTH demand a January transfer

that lineup will get Sarri sacked by April 2019

9 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Lets give a side that finished 11 points above us one of our best players....that wont come back to haunt us.

That 'one of our best players' definition varies. 

47 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea accept £66m Willian bid with Gary Cahill an option - report

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/995239/Manchester-United-transfer-news-Chelsea-Willian-Gary-Cahill-accepted-gossip

I will be pissed off if martial is not in this deal 

A straight swap cahill and willian vs martial is fair. But how is willian 75m and willian plus cahill 66m ? Is cahis worth negative or what

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Chelsea accept £66m Willian bid with Gary Cahill an option - report

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/995239/Manchester-United-transfer-news-Chelsea-Willian-Gary-Cahill-accepted-gossip

I will be pissed off if martial is not in this deal 

No Martial at all as far as I can tell, AND Real is now trying to gazump us on Rugani

36 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

He's too good to be given to a side that finished 11 points above us.

He should have been sent abroad.

I think you are severely overrating Willian. He won’t add much to that United side.

7 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

I think you are severely overrating Willian. He won’t add much to that United side.

He exactly what they need and I think with him in the team, Sanchez also proves. I think he will prove to be a pivotal signing for them next season.

3 minutes ago, Stats said:

He exactly what they need and I think with him in the team, Sanchez also proves. I think he will prove to be a pivotal signing for them next season.

I think Willian would be solid for United next season for sure. Not enough to take them to another level, though. And he ain't getting any younger. I'll put it this way, I would be much happier seeing them sign Willian than going out and buying Bale, Bailey, or some other star attacker. We know what Willian will bring them and it ain't huge production.

2 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

He's not going to turn him into world beaters, but they are better than us and he was one of our better players. Its bad precedent to give your better players to a better side in your league when given a choice.

23 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

So if the choice is either £65m from a rival and we get to reinvest or we keep Willian. Which would you guys prefer? 

We may get the 65 million but would we even reinvest and reinvest in getting better player(s)? This board would probably end up signing some dud on a free!