Willian

Jase

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Willian's League Career for all his Clubs he has Played for since the 2010/2011 Season. - he has not once scored double figures in a Season for any of his Clubs in a League Season.

http://www.flashscore.com/player/willian/GSzdOhPI/

Willian - Chelsea FC - Flashscore Player Profile.png

14 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

Willian's League Career for all his Clubs he has Played for since the 2010/2011 Season. - he has not once scored double figures in a Season for any of his Clubs in a League Season.

http://www.flashscore.com/player/willian/GSzdOhPI/

Willian - Chelsea FC - Flashscore Player Profile.png

That's poor for RWF that's why I want to sign Sanchez even know Pedro is having a good season 

I'm sure Conte rates Willian, he can be very useful in certain situations because of his versatility. We don't know what system is going to suit us most next season and what Conte has in mind. One season with 3 defenders doesn't solve all our problems magically for ever, plus we are in for CL next season too, strong bench will be key. Same applies for Pedro as well. One good season doesn't tell much. Don't be so quick to talk about upgrades yet, let's see first how we're going to finish the season...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Contact was Made – Man Utd Ready to Finally Agree €55million Star Signing

http://soccerisma.com/2017/03/man-utd-ready-to-finally-sign-willian-from-chelsea/

Because Mou will get the best out of him? 

2 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Because Mou will get the best out of him? 

Just wondering how Willian feels about it right now?

Seemingly fallen behind Pedro and Edens stand in when needed and he could probably play in any PL side going.

And tho I would like to upgrade the RW I would still like to keep both lads if at all poss but as both are QUITE similar I cant see it IF we do bring in a new RW starter - I HOPE

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Just wondering how Willian feels about it right now?

Seemingly fallen behind Pedro and Edens stand in when needed and he could probably play in any PL side going.

And tho I would like to upgrade the RW I would still like to keep both lads if at all poss but as both are QUITE similar I cant see it IF we do bring in a new RW starter - I HOPE

He'll leave if we buy another RW/M