Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Willian

Jas
Followers 7

Go for Martial. If they were willing to get Perisic and think about giving him up then surely the same for Willian might be considered.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Willian's heat map vs Man City.

Posted Images

Barcelona 'set to launch bid for Chelsea winger Willian' if they fail to land Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho in January transfer window

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5132641/Barcelona-make-Chelseas-Willian-alternative-Coutinho.html

Sell him already. I'm tired of these half Brazilian clowns in our club. Willian, Oscar, Luiz fucking tired of them. I don't even remember the last good Brazilian player we had. Luis I guess but that idiot binned him in just a year.

• Like 3

He looks like he doesn't even give a flying fuck anymore. He's just awful. It's not like he's bereft of talent but his application borders on the comical. SELL him next summer. I'm tired of the same shite every time.

• Like 3

So fucking awful. Didn't do ONE thing right. First thing Hazard lays on a free goal for him, Willian had other thoughts. Then he decides to fuck up every. single. fucking. counter-attack. Sell!

• Like 2
Just now, blues.bridge said:

Are you serious?   For  me 45 is enough, 60 would be a dream!

The performances he has been showing surely take him to 60m at the very least......

45 minutes ago, the wes said:

🙄🙄🙄

Hazard's style is so effective. It's not flashy a la Neymar, but it's effective. Makes a sudden move to show he's cutting in, all he needed was for the defender to take a little step back and off he went on the other side with his crazy acceleration. Willian of course robbed him of that assist, useless.