Willian

Jase

30 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

Lmao you know you're utter shit when you're only saving grace is being better than a player horrendously out of form. What a joke of a player.

Funny thing is as horrendous as Oscar has been this year he'll go on to have a better career than Willian. This is as good as it gets for Willian though, best player (even though he's been woeful since Mourinho's sacking and not even a Top 5 performer ever since) in a Chelsea side having their worst season in 20 years.

Maybe I was wrong about Oscar but at least I'm consistent. I've never been high on Willian from the start despite the ridiculous & borderline insane fawning over him because he runs fast & used to track back. I mean at least I didn't proclaim a marginal player like Willian was better than Hazard, Fabregas etc because he scored a couple of fluke free-kicks.

"What a joke of a player?" Fuck off seriously. You ridiculous hater. Chelsea fan or not, your hatred and jealousy of Willian is clear. Even the Brazil manager has dropped your boyfriend Oscar and somehow keeps Willian in the team. Only idiots like you want to call him a "joke of a player".

But it is funny how you constantly want to bump the Willian thread with sarcastic comments and call him out when he has a bad patch but when he was our best player, it is funny how you went into hiding mode :lol: A clear indication of a man(boy) full of guilt and not willing to admit his wrongdoings. And let's be honest Oscar has been our of form for a long while.

I stated it before this season that Oscar will look good when his other team mates are performing but when they are bad he is bad and has no standout qualities to help him out and this season have exposed him hugely. Dropped from both his club and national team. Willian has always been better than Oscar. Better crosser, passer, dribbler, stronger and pretty much better at everything. Hard for you to admit.

Don't cry to hard when he is our POTY. Totally pathetic you are when it comes to your hatred of Willian.

4 hours ago, Stats said:

"What a joke of a player?" Fuck off seriously. You ridiculous hater. Chelsea fan or not, your hatred and jealousy of Willian is clear. Even the Brazil manager has dropped your boyfriend Oscar and somehow keeps Willian in the team. Only idiots like you want to call him a "joke of a player".

But it is funny how you constantly want to bump the Willian thread with sarcastic comments and call him out when he has a bad patch but when he was our best player, it is funny how you went into hiding mode :lol: A clear indication of a man(boy) full of guilt and not willing to admit his wrongdoings. And let's be honest Oscar has been our of form for a long while.

I stated it before this season that Oscar will look good when his other team mates are performing but when they are bad he is bad and has no standout qualities to help him out and this season have exposed him hugely. Dropped from both his club and national team. Willian has always been better than Oscar. Better crosser, passer, dribbler, stronger and pretty much better at everything. Hard for you to admit.

Don't cry to hard when he is our POTY. Totally pathetic you are when it comes to your hatred of Willian.

Stop telling people to fuck off and stop calling people idiots. Get your points across without insulting people, or you you can have a break from the forum....up to you!!

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Stop telling people to fuck off and stop calling people idiots. Get your points across without insulting people, or you you can have a break from the forum....up to you!!

Tell me when I have consecutively told people to fuck off? Because I have not. Don't state things which are not true. I rarely swear at anyone.

5 hours ago, Stats said:

3 minutes ago, Stats said:

Tell me when I have consecutively told people to fuck off? Because I have not. Don't state things which are not true. I rarely swear at anyone.

And there you have it.

If I was you I wouldn't bother saying anymore.

Willian has been comfortably player of the season this year, simply based on his performances in the first half of the season when matches meant something.

Whether he can push on from this year remains to be seen. When Hazard is on his game, Willian can't touch that impact but it doesn't mean that he isn't first team quality or good enough. From what I remember he was an important cog in the all round shape and structure of the team that pissed the league last season so I think to say he isn't good enough for Chelsea is very harsh. He might not have the natural talent of Hazard and Oscar and like, but he has a far better mental toughness and fight about him and you need the right blend of both in your squad.

There are far more problematic areas to sort out in our squad than Willian's position.

With regards to Copa America and Olympics it is what it is unfortunately. Pisses me off that Neymar got picked for only one and that is what they should have done with any of the players but oh well. Hopefully this means giving someone else (maybe Cuadrado) a run of games at the start of the season to get up and running and when Willian comes back it'll be a nice problem to have!

9 hours ago, Stats said:

You aren't much better than him though. As he is a Oscar fanboy you are fanboy of Willian. Beside that It's obvious it triggers you since you compare Oscar who has been utterly shit and one of our worst performers to Willian. Even when Oscar was dropping deep, pressing, doing the defensive work and playing very good  in the first half of the last season his haters only seem to remember his worst, yet Willian has more or less done the same except hes has been more consistent. If someone like him is considered POTY or 1st team player it frankly means we are in deep shit.

Also I blame Mourinho for destroying Oscar's career, he really destroyed the player who once had talent and skill and transformed him in a pub player. Nevertheless Willian was just more or less about the same as Oscar at 24 years old. Also you talk a lot of fucking bullshit about crosser, passer, etc you are comparing him to one of our worst performers this year, hilarious stuff! Compare him to Hazard who played awful this year, Mahrez or any other decent winger and  you will see he is bang average.

1 hour ago, JaKstone said:

Also I blame Mourinho for destroying Oscar's career, he really destroyed the player who once had talent and skill and transformed him in a pub player.

You'll have to explain this one to me.. :carlo: 

As far as I remember Mourinho sacrificed Mata for this lad and backed him as 'my number 10'. 

5 hours ago, JaKstone said:

You aren't much better than him though. As he is a Oscar fanboy you are fanboy of Willian. Beside that It's obvious it triggers you since you compare Oscar who has been utterly shit and one of our worst performers to Willian. Even when Oscar was dropping deep, pressing, doing the defensive work and playing very good  in the first half of the last season his haters only seem to remember his worst, yet Willian has more or less done the same except hes has been more consistent. If someone like him is considered POTY or 1st team player it frankly means we are in deep shit.

Also I blame Mourinho for destroying Oscar's career, he really destroyed the player who once had talent and skill and transformed him in a pub player. Nevertheless Willian was just more or less about the same as Oscar at 24 years old. Also you talk a lot of fucking bullshit about crosser, passer, etc you are comparing him to one of our worst performers this year, hilarious stuff! Compare him to Hazard who played awful this year, Mahrez or any other decent winger and  you will see he is bang average.

I am not a fanboy of Willian. I am a fan of Chelsea and I just now that he is a much better player than Oscar. Yeah, Oscar does all that defensive work. Bla, bla, bla. He is a no.10, I want more than that. He has regressed significantly and it is worrying. Also, what triggers me off is when people call our POTY a "joke of a player" which is an absurd thing to say. Gilvorak just don't like him and has a vendetta for some odd reason. Maybe he took his GF, I don't know.

And as for the SJ deleting my comment, really smart. Just to let people know for the record, I have only once ever told someone to "FUCK OFF" and that as for a justified reason imo.

Regards.

17 minutes ago, Stats said:

I am not a fanboy of Willian. I am a fan of Chelsea and I just now that he is a much better player than Oscar. Yeah, Oscar does all that defensive work. Bla, bla, bla. He is a no.10, I want more than that. He has regressed significantly and it is worrying. Also, what triggers me off is when people call our POTY a "joke of a player" which is an absurd thing to say. Gilvorak just don't like him and has a vendetta for some odd reason. Maybe he took his GF, I don't know.

And as for the SJ deleting my comment, really smart. Just to let people know for the record, I have only once ever told someone to "FUCK OFF" and that as for a justified reason imo.

Regards.

What I like about this post is earlier in the day you asked where you had told someone to 'Fuck off' and now you are admitting it. Now that's not me being smart, that's just you being very very silly.

Come back a different person without the attitude please.

Willian: "All I want is to forget about this season. It hasn’t been easy for us. We didn’t start well and ended up paying the price.“ [FFT]

Willian: "We tried to put things right but we weren’t able to and we’re already thinking about the next season.“ [FFT]

Willian: "Mourinho isn't the only one to blame for this. I heard some talk about our atmosphere but every coach has a different way.“ [FFT]

Willian: "Some players accept it, others don’t – it depends on every person. That’s normal.“ [FFT]

Willian: "Mourinho wasn’t the main person responsible for our bad start considering we had come from an amazing season with him.“ [FFT]

Willian: "When the results don’t come, everyone is responsible. We would never leave Mourinho with everyone pointing fingers at him.“ [FFT]

Willian on Leicester: "It shows that money alone doesn’t win games. It was obviously a surprise for most people but they deserved it.“ [FFT]

Willian on Spurs: "We always want to win. We weren’t worried about who would lift the title. The derby is very important to us.“ [FFT]

Willian on Spurs: "They’ve had a great campaign but exaggerated a little in some tackles and the game ended up that way.“ [FFT]

On May 13, 2016 at 9:42 PM, Gilvorak said:

Lmao you know you're utter shit when you're only saving grace is being better than a player horrendously out of form. What a joke of a player.

Funny thing is as horrendous as Oscar has been this year he'll go on to have a better career than Willian. This is as good as it gets for Willian though, best player (even though he's been woeful since Mourinho's sacking and not even a Top 5 performer ever since) in a Chelsea side having their worst season in 20 years.

Maybe I was wrong about Oscar but at least I'm consistent. I've never been high on Willian from the start despite the ridiculous & borderline insane fawning over him because he runs fast & used to track back. I mean at least I didn't proclaim a marginal player like Willian was better than Hazard, Fabregas etc because he scored a couple of fluke free-kicks.

He is our player of the season and was arguably the best player in the team after hazard in the 2nd half of last season. Not his only 'saving grace' at all.

A player horrendously out of form? Oscar isn't out of form, he is just shit. That's just how he is. Wasn't this season supposed to be 'his' season? Pre-season and all that?