Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see that while I was away working, you guys derailed the topic beautifully. If anyone's interested though -

1240109_647598245250501_428041176_n.jpg

I'm not understanding the logic here?

You're just putting players on a team sheet then drawing arrows from them over and over again on about 6 sheets of paper.

I'm not understanding the logic here?

You're just putting players on a team sheet then drawing arrows from them over and over again on about 6 sheets of paper.

it shows the Indians are attacking the wagon train ,, We must get Wayne (John) before High Noon

Blimey. Just came into the thread and saw pages of rubbish posts! :doh:

Have deleted a number of them and @JayC, please stop derailing the thread and refrain from starting any verbal fights with other members. If you want to talk about the Man United game, do so in the proper thread and not here. Do so again next time and you would be punished rightfully!

And it would also be helpful if you guys don't respond (too much) to any out of topic posts and just report if there is any silly thing happening.

not sure if this is the place ,,,but a well done to our Board. In the past I have been highly critical about how theyve gone about transfers.

This time I think (and hope) they have got a lot right ,,

Scharzer ,,,great deal

Van Ginkel ...looks good

Schurrle ...ditto

Willian ,,,,a great strengthening to our squad

Eto .....could be a masterstroke ...

if things don't work out Iwont be criticising them this time round

Also don't forget the likes of KDB and Lukaku coming back, basically two great new signings.

The board have done very well this year.

hopefully hoeneß will be soon in jail (well wont happen 90%). I just hope we will beat them and he gets red as always. should go back to selling sausages and stfu.