Analyzing Mourinho’s Chelsea against Hull City Tigers

hjperdeath

Then go to Chelsea tv and ask if you could make a demo called : the game deep analyses (or something)<br /><br />You are talented, you should do something with it.<br /><br />Verstuurd van mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk<br /><br />

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then go to Chelsea tv and ask if you could make a demo called : the game deep analyses (or something)<br /><br />You are talented, you should do something with it.<br /><br />Verstuurd van mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk<br /><br />

I did email them a long time ago about how I write and analyze tactics . No reply . Don't think anyone would want me because if I can work and find out how they play, then I can also find out how to bring them down . :P

Triangles. I was hoping we'd see more of these triangle plays (also on defense!) last season already but I'm glad that we're finally implementing them, anyway.

Good work on the analysis mate, I love this kinda stuff!

(I hope you received my like, for some reason it reads I have no permission?!)

Triangles. I was hoping we'd see more of these triangle plays (also on defense!) last season already but I'm glad that we're finally implementing them, anyway.

Good work on the analysis mate, I love this kinda stuff!

(I hope you received my like, for some reason it reads I have no permission?!)

I did, thanks for the trouble. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I really like your analysis

but to be honest, i kind a disapointed because i'm curious about what really happen in the second half

Im looking forward for someone who can give in depth analysis about both team in the 2nd half, but you just review about first half and mostly first 20-30

Im just wondered, is that simply because our player have fatigue like mourinho said in post match interview ??

Or actually hull manager fixing the midfield to get better shape, inspire them to more pressing correctly and better movement

In simply word, is it actually still absolutely SAME like previous season

Just when our midifield get proper pressing from opponent, our attacking and build up play become awful and very average

I really like your analysis

but to be honest, i kind a disapointed because i'm curious about what really happen in the second half

Im looking forward for someone who can give in depth analysis about both team in the 2nd half, but you just review about first half and mostly first 20-30

Im just wondered, is that simply because our player have fatigue like mourinho said in post match interview ??

Or actually hull manager fixing the midfield to get better shape, inspire them to more pressing correctly and better movement

In simply word, is it actually still absolutely SAME like previous season

Just when our midifield get proper pressing from opponent, our attacking and build up play become awful and very average

I actually did intend to do on the second half, but couldn't create time. It was basically down just a little bit to fatigue. Firstly our pressing was out of place. We just couldn't do it without leaving loads of space for Hull to exploit. Luckily for us they weren't good enough to do so. You could call it kind of the same, except the pivot area, where our players even though weren't performing really well, they were disciplined. but only base it on this game and not the others.