Hello from Indiana!

Hi all, my name is Jason and I am from Indiana in the United States. Yes, the Indiana that hosted the game vs Inter Milan on Thursday. I am a diehard basketball and American football fan, and I also love the sport of soccer. It is my favorite sport, but MLS is just not on the pedestal that basketball and American football are in United States. However, I still have followed the Premier League for six or seven years now. I have never really had a favorite EPL team, I pretty much just followed Tim Howard. Although, I never did root for Manchester United, I hate them. I have always hated them.

That being said, I could not pass up the opportunity to attend a game in my city. Lucas Oil Stadium is, in my opinion, the best stadium in the nation, and one of the best in the entire world. Mourinho agrees with me, or so he told our local newspaper.

Regardless, my favorite player for a long time that isn't a US international has been Petr Cech. As a goalkeeper myself, I've always looked up to him for his leadership and on the field skills. Juan Mata is another one of my favorite players, so I have been drawn to root for Chelsea. After attending the game vs Inter, I absolutely fell in love with Chelsea. The fans that traveled from England were great to me, and I hope I, as well as my city, were good to them.

I look forward to many discussions about The Blues. Thank you for reading, and go Blues!

Jason

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it true that it is illegal for a man to be sexually aroused in public in Indiana? I read that ....

post-6387-0-16779800-1375779723_thumb.jp

post-6387-0-24993900-1375779929_thumb.jp

post-6387-0-70984700-1375779980.jpgpost-6387-0-38771000-1375779986_thumb.jp

post-6387-0-69557900-1375780018.jpg

Also: welcome, mate! Here that is all allowed. Especially being aroused around some members like @hutcho, @rmpr, @tiwaz, @ankit, @choulo19

Never be aroused around @Alex though .... He will ban you!

Hey, welcome to the greatest forum the mankind has even seen and will ever see!!

Let me crack a joke to break the ice!

You are from Indiana and i am from India, we are both Indians. Get it?

Oh my god, i am just so god damn funny! *taking a bow*

tumblr_lqi7dbqvZX1qcw2d3o1_500.gif

Hey, welcome to the greatest forum the mankind has even seen and will ever see!!

Let me crack a joke to break the ice!

You are from Indiana and i am from India, we are both Indians. Get it?

Oh my god, i am just so god damn funny! *taking a bow*

:noexpression:

Here we call ourself Hoosiers. If you go to Michigan, Indiana residents are known as FIPs. Fucking Indiana People. Lol I hope to join you all in discussions!

Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk

Actually as a Micigander we call y'all Hoosiers or rednecks that didn't make it to Detroit to work in the auto industry, j/k about the last bit but only Illinois gets the FIB label.

Question which university do you support?

Btw, welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Actually as a Micigander we call y'all Hoosiers or rednecks that didn't make it to Detroit to work in the auto industry, j/k about the last bit but only Illinois gets the FIB label.

Question which university do you support?

Btw, welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I myself support Indiana University.