De Bruyne and Lukaku: Belgian Waffle

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A solid 90% of the Chelsea dressing room listen to rap or rap themselves, this is a Hip Hop football club.

It's funny cause it seems like rap is more popular in europe now then usa.

I do remember growing up in the 90s and rap was the shit.

But now that genre is slowly dying because today's modern style is more of a mix.

Some hip hop with pop and techno mix.

I think the black Eyed Peas started this revolution of that style of music.

That was brilliant, i feel even better about the future now and i already felt very good about it. I never knew they were best friends. The chemistry in this squad is just exceptional. I bet it's great being a part of this squad.

I hope Courtois sees this and wants to comeback.

It's funny cause it seems like rap is more popular in europe now then usa.

I do remember growing up in the 90s and rap was the shit.

But now that genre is slowly dying because today's modern style is more of a mix.

Some hip hop with pop and techno mix.

I think the black Eyed Peas started this revolution of that style of music.

You've been misinformed if you think rap is anywhere near it's death. You just have to look a bit harder to find the good stuff because there's plenty of artists still putting out quality music. Black Eyed Peas is pop music, you'll hear them rap a verse or two in some of their songs but they are not a rap group. Just like linkin Park isn't a rap group despite being heavily rap influenced.

On Topic: Kevin seems like the most down to earth player we have at the club. I wish the interview was a bit longer though with less of those generic questions.

You've been misinformed if you think rap is anywhere near it's death. You just have to look a bit harder to find the good stuff because there's plenty of artists still putting out quality music. Black Eyed Peas is pop music, you'll hear them rap a verse or two in some of their songs but they are not a rap group. Just like linkin Park isn't a rap group despite being heavily rap influenced.

On Topic: Kevin seems like the most down to earth player we have at the club. I wish the interview was a bit longer though with less of those generic questions.

Basically to I was alluring too. Today Rap/Hip Hop isn't what it used to be back in the 90's.

Really nice wee programme, picking out two very good promising talents. If i was Jose i would keep both of them around.

Of course he is, he settled that before the start of pre season.

They're much more than just promising players now, they're both ready to step in and contribute massively this season.