Indonesia All-Stars v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Indonesia guys,,here some pics from your Biggest fans in Asia...

BP1MX5BCAAE9SrT.jpg

BP1tG-XCAAEnOKi.jpg

finnaly ,,i'm gonna feeling how "Stamford Bridge" atmosphere in my stadium... :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Thanks for these picts & keep them coming

Frank Lampard was involved in training today for the first time following the achilles injury he picked up last week. (Chelsea TV)

Jose Mourinho has revealed that he won't be picking a different 11 for each half in tomorrow's match.

Frank Lampard was involved in training today for the first time following the achilles injury he picked up last week. (Chelsea TV)

Jose Mourinho has revealed that he won't be picking a different 11 for each half in tomorrow's match.

Thanks for the head's up!!! thumbup.gif

I wonder what is better, starting earlier with preaseason but having less real matches,less intensity and more friendlies vs shit sides like Bundesliga teams do, or starting later and having a mammoth amount of friendlies against stronger oppositions like we do.

The starting lineup will give us a better idea who are Jose's favorites at the moment.

LOL of course it does not. Demba Ba will start tomorrow. That does not mean he is a favourite of Jose over Lukaku. Lukaku has started the previous 2 so others will be rotated. Plus the team we are playing tomorrow are quite inferior so players will be played purely for fitness. We can start thinking about more serious matters of "Jose's favorites" when the American tour is on but even that does not confirm anything.

Finally match day! Really looking forward to attend my first chelsea game, really stoked!
At least i can see either lampard or terry & mourinho live in front of my eyes before i die LOL

UK fan in Jakarta. Anyone else? Pub before/after game?

I think its better for you to stay around Gelora Bung Karno like 3 hours till kickoff, and you need to get your seat faster when the gate opened on 7pm local time. Because the traffic here is a hell on earth.

I recommend you to go to Senayan Plaza while waiting the game started.