Singha All-Stars v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow a match thread. I'll just state the obvious which is i'd like our new boys to settle in nicely and the team to put on a great show. I'll be at work so meh, hope we win 7-0 n Schwarzer saves a pen.

I won't be too excited about the Asia tour because we'll be missing way too many players and what I'm really excited and curious about the new season is how Mourinho is going to set up the team. The formation, the players, the tactics. So while it's a great change to finally watch the team again, it's not that I'm looking forward to it eagerly. I'm not into friendlies as a rule and then literally half the team is off, I feel even less excited. BUT at least it's a match.

Wait so all the Confederation Cup players won't play? I predict 5-0 Lukaku KDB Schurrle Hazard X2

I highly doubt Luiz, Oscar, Mata, Azpi or Torres will play in the Asia tour or at least have little involvement. The USA tour will probably be the majority of the first team!

I'm just excited to see Jose back on the Chelsea bench!