Chelsea Sign Mark Schwarzer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just posted this in the General transfer talk but I guess it deserves it's own thread. The picture looks real but these days one can never be sure.

Brilliant signing if true, I've been calling for this ever since Fulham released him after signing Stekelenburg.

Very very happy with this. Certainly an upgrade on what we had last year, short term, experienced, wont demand games and havent spent £10m on a backup. Ticks all the boxes.

Next up, de Rossi.

No, but it's alright because it's short term. Maybe next year we get Ruddy for a cheaper price so he can be our long term 2nd choice goalkeeper.

And what with Petr?

Can't imagine Courtois ain't coming back..

I did a google search by image for the pic and got "Kevin De Bruyne Chelsea". Not sure if that is means it is photoshopped or what..

Hehe, its not photoshopped! You can find it here :)

http://www.apimages.com/search?query=chelsea+fc&entitysearch=&st=kw&ss=10&allFilters=&toItem=90&orderBy=Newest

I did a google search by image for the pic and got "Kevin De Bruyne Chelsea". Not sure if that is means it is photoshopped or what..

Probably not. Now there's that other picture too where he clearly wears the same clothes as he does in the first picture and surely no one would go through so much trouble just to post some bullshit?

Some media outlets starting to pick this up too. The pictures seem to be real and basically they confirm that Schwarzer was at Cobham but at the moment it's unclear whether he signed or not.