Marco van Ginkel

Spike

Very impressive display today. Judging by the minutes he's getting I have a feeling Mourinho might just start him against Hull. Looks a great athlete and an even better footballer.

dont see how some ppl are saying he was bad the first 2 games; 1 game he came on when everything was in cruise control and only put 1 bad cross. 2nd game I thought he was good; and this third game showed his all around qualities of going foward and breaking up plays. Hes an amazing athlete. For me hes the best box-to-box/holding midfielder in the premier league. This kid will turn heads this season. Top top buy.

dont see how some ppl are saying he was bad the first 2 games; 1 game he came on when everything was in cruise control and only put 1 bad cross. 2nd game I thought he was good; and this third game showed his all around qualities of going foward and breaking up plays. Hes an amazing athlete. For me hes the best box-to-box/holding midfielder in the premier league. This kid will turn heads this season. Top top buy.

Ummmmm, Yaya Toure says nah.

Top buy nevertheless.

lol jasonlol

Best player on the pitch tonight for me ......Brilliant as breaking up play .....passing .....knowing when to stay back and when to go forward. I think it was him who even started to attack for Oscar's goal when he took the ball form an Inter player ....Brilliant all around tonight from him.....Hope to see more of this :D