Marco van Ginkel

Spike

4-2-3-1

Van Ginkel/Romeu/Essien & Ramires

Oscar, Mata & Hazard. Mou have said it will be alot of Rotation, so game problems would not be a issue, we have Moses, De Bruyne & Schurrle.

Chelsea would surely play 70+ games (With the international) so we need more depth, thats why i would like Van ginkel to come, to bring Offensiv & Defensiv qualitys.

When you see Lampard & Ramires play togheter you often see Ramires doing the hard work & Lampard doing what he can do the best.

If Van Ginkel is the new Lampard i would love seeing him & Ramires doing the same.

My immediate reaction is that's complete bollocks - three years? Nope.

he was quoted wrong. he meant that Van Ginkel has a contract till 2015...not that he will sign a 3-year-contract.

he was quoted wrong. he meant that Van Ginkel has a contract till 2015...not that he will sign a 3-year-contract.

2015 is only two years away so that still doesn't make sense.

Five years more likely, I don't think I remember the club ever giving a new signing under 25 a contract less than four years.

I think buy back clauses are necessary when selling young players. If the players dont turn out good then no harm done, ignore the clause. If he somehow become a quality player in the future we can activate it and not splash millions. Couldve done this on Matic, doubt anyone thought hed be good and im sure people now doubt kakuta will ever come good but thats why theres they buy back clause, just in case :D