Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Youth Cup Final - 2nd Leg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be an absolute corker. Neither teams defences are very strong and both teams forwards are lethal. It is going to be a very tight game and we definately have the ability to out-score city, but we need to take our chances better than we did in the first leg.

I am very much looking forward to this game tonight!!

Saw this morning the Mirror have a pop at our youth team for not having enough English players in it compared to Man City!!!

It is completely fair to say that this FA Youth Cup run has been more exciting with the football played that the first team at any point. We have some real gems and i hope they can all get on form tonight and bring the cup home.

Gael kakuta miroslav stoch come on wonderkids !

Sergio Tejera had a big part to play in the first leg too in the creative midfield role! Ran them ragged... was probably the man of the match in the first leg. We definately need big games from those 3 if we are to win the cup.

I agree with you Esk. For me Tejera is as big a stand out as Kakuta and Stoch. Got great passing ability, and is defiently one for the future.

Totally agree, very underrated player because of the exciting wing play of Stoch and Kakuta. Tejera has been played all over the midfield this season, but he is at his absolute best in the number 10 attacking midfield role.

For me the youth team shows what we are lacking in the first team in the 4-3-3, devestating wingers who are skillful and can run at defenders all night long and run them ragged and a playmaker who will link up the attacking play making it easier for the centre forward and wingers to get involved....