André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Can I have your phone number? :Goober: Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I meant it in a sports crush way (Shirley is totally NOT my type).

Show me your talents and you might

:Goober:

I can do The Hamburger.

:Goober:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Judging by that video, he's a fantastic striker of the ball and a very clinical finisher. He seems to play like a striker but i hope he's not too predicable playing on the left and cutting in because he'll be too easy for good defenders to defend against. Looks a great player though. Some of those goals were superb.

He scores some great goals, hopefully we see some of them next season. But in order to score those goals he's going to have to take a lot of shots which mean plenty of misses, some going into row z, and ignoring team-mates to go for goal. He took 122 shots in 34 games in the league last season.

I don't mind attacking players taking shots within reason, I just hope some of the supporters don't start moaning when he does shoot a little too much :zip:

He scores some great goals, hopefully we see some of them next season. But in order to score those goals he's going to have to take a lot of shots which mean plenty of misses, some going into row z, and ignoring team-mates to go for goal. He took 122 shots in 34 games in the league last season.

I don't mind attacking players taking shots within reason, I just hope some of the supporters don't start moaning when he does shoot a little too much :zip:

Sturridge all over again?... :rolleyes:

@Andre_Schuerrle: I love this stadium:)) #london #cfc

BOLLBcJCMAA3z92.jpg

The guy doesn't hide his excitement in joining the club and it really is a dream come true for him. He's wanted this transfer over any other club for a couple of years now and we can expect him to be very motiated to play for the shirt now that he's finally here. Don't know about you guys but I'm starting to like this lad more and more every day!

Nice, nice! I love that!

@Andre_Schuerrle: I love this stadium:)) #london #cfc

BOLLBcJCMAA3z92.jpg

The guy doesn't hide his excitement in joining the club and it really is a dream come true for him. He's wanted this transfer over any other club for a couple of years now and we can expect him to be very motiated to play for the shirt now that he's finally here. Don't know about you guys but I'm starting to like this lad more and more every day!

If there is one good thing he has shown so far, is that he definitely has a good sense of style or fashion. :lol: