• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i caved and got him one

Just made this quickly. You get the idea

Juan Mata personally delivers the new kit to a fan who pre-ordered the kit - afterall, it's Blue, what else Matas?

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

I love it. 

I know we are all blue but a little bit of other colour shakes things up. My all time favourite was 2009/2010 when neck part was red. Also 2005/06 with gold was great.

Edited by nyikolajevics
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

I love it. 

I know we are all blue but a little bit of other colour shakes things up. My all time favourite was 2009/2010 when neck part was red. Also 2005/06 with gold was great.

wicked video even if the kit is shit

1 hour ago, milka said:

lol, toss Pulisic back to  July 4, 1976 Pennsylvania, and dose him with 2 tabs of LSD-25, and your get

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Vesper said:

lol, toss Pulisic back to  July 4, 1976 Pennsylvania, and dose him with 2 tabs of LSD-25, and your get

Cannot be true, surely? I mean, who the feck is going to buy that? 

On 13/05/2021 at 10:09, nyikolajevics said:

I love it. 

Nice, I actually like the shirt. :) 

The home kit is shocking. Just awful. Hate the yellow accents. Hopefully it’ll be like that shirt we had a couple years back that had those random silhouettes of London all over it where you couldn’t really see the design from the zoomed out TV angle.

I’ve always been a fan of Nike stuff but their kit designs in recent years have been horrendous. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, King Kante said:

Cannot be true, surely? I mean, who the feck is going to buy that? 

I would for fashion, but not for football, lol. I love white with bold prints, they usually look great on me. You can see my tastes in fashion (for both mean and women) in the Fashion, Art, and Design thread.

Posted (edited)

It's been a couple of years since the last time I bought a shirt so I was really looking forward to this one, but damn... This has to be worst design for a Chelsea kit I've ever seen. The 16/17 and 18/19 were pretty bad as well, but this one easily takes the take.

You know how sometimes the kit looks okay when you see the players wearing it on the pitch and you get used to it? Judging from the FA Cup final that won't be the case here as the kit was ugly from afar and when you get a close up on a player it gets even worse. I'm definitely not buying this, hopefully I can still find the 20/21 shirt from a legit place.

Edited by different level
  • 4 weeks later...
On 14/05/2021 at 14:49, Pizy said:

The home kit is shocking. Just awful. Hate the yellow accents. Hopefully it’ll be like that shirt we had a couple years back that had those random silhouettes of London all over it where you couldn’t really see the design from the zoomed out TV angle.

I’ve always been a fan of Nike stuff but their kit designs in recent years have been horrendous. 

the worst part is that the pattern continues on the shorts