• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i caved and got him one

Just made this quickly. You get the idea

Juan Mata personally delivers the new kit to a fan who pre-ordered the kit - afterall, it's Blue, what else Matas?

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Stick them on Evilbay. Ive had some really good old 60s70s shirts off there.

Mines aren't that old though, only from 2005-2013, with 1 0r 2 from the 90s. I won't even recoup half of what I paid for. 

Just now, Beepu said:

Mines aren't that old though, only from 2005-2013. I won't even recoup half of what I paid for. 

Aye

But I dont think theyre made so we can sell them on again ;)

Keep them and put them in a poster case and hang them on the wall. Theyre great decorations. Well I got a wall of them in the spare bedroom I use as my record box. The Mrs wont let me put them anywhere else lol

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Aye

But I dont think theyre made so we can sell them on again ;)

Keep them and put them in a poster case and hang them on the wall. Theyre great decorations. Well I got a wall of them in the spare bedroom I use as my record box. The Mrs wont let me put them anywhere else lol

That's true. The only reason I'm looking to sell is because they are too big for me now. Might be a good idea to hang them up but have no space at the moment :(

And I might be moving overseas

Just now, Beepu said:

That's true. The only reason I'm looking to sell is because they are too big for me now. Might be a good idea to hang them up but have no space at the moment :(

Overlap them like a collage or turn them into pillows or summet.

Can any of you here who live in Bangkok, China, or S. Korea tell me about getting the data and printer for poly-vinyl numbering and lettering that imitates La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Serie A and PL very well?  Have any genuine contacts (as in, people you've met and dealt with face-to-face)?

When I lived in Bangkok, the imitation numbering and lettering was perfect and it actually stays on better than the real Premier League letters and numbers (at least 8 and 9 years ago it did).

43 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

No mock up Nike kits yet?

Wel...you have some good concept Nike CFC kits on Google but the Nike kits will never be like those.

Hopefully the start of a whole new era for our club that starts with the new Nike kits...and ends with the new Bridge stadium.
Wasn't our kit deal with Nike the biggest in the world after Barcelona's? Nike is starting to lose ground as ManUtd and Juve no longer have them as kit supplier. Only big teams like City, PSG...uhm Inter (if they are still even considered) a big team and ofcourse Barca.

• Like 1

Chelsea To Sign Record-Breaking Nike Kit Deal

Update: We have decided to put up this article as PSG mentioned the still-not-confirmed, but extremly likely deal between Chelsea and the Swoosh as a reason to upgrade their kit deal.

Chelsea have agreed a kit deal with US-giant Nike to replace current shirt supplier Adidas, according to 'The Telegraph'. Adidas and Chelsea last week announced that they have agreed to cut their long-term kit sponsorship short and end it six years earlier than initially planned, at the end of next season.

NIKE TO BECOME CHELSEA KIT SUPPLIER?

Nike has never made before Chelsea's Kits.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/05/chelsea-to-sign-record-breaking-nike-kit-deal.html

Puma Project Pink Arsenal and Dortmund Kit Concepts

As you will surely have noticed, Puma once again released a collection of pink-infiltrated kits for its Mexican teams in support of the fight against breast cancer. But how would it look like if the brand applied this concept to the likes of Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund, by far its most well-known teams? Let's find out.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/10/puma-project-pink-arsenal-dortmund-kit-concepts.html

ARSENAL 2016 PROJECT PINK (CONCEPT)

puma-project-pink-arsenal-dortmund-kit-c

BORUSSIA DORTMUND 2016 PROJECT PINK (CONCEPT)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

Puma Project Pink Arsenal and Dortmund Kit Concepts

As you will surely have noticed, Puma once again released a collection of pink-infiltrated kits for its Mexican teams in support of the fight against breast cancer. But how would it look like if the brand applied this concept to the likes of Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund, by far its most well-known teams? Let's find out.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/10/puma-project-pink-arsenal-dortmund-kit-concepts.html

ARSENAL 2016 PROJECT PINK (CONCEPT)

BORUSSIA DORTMUND 2016 PROJECT PINK (CONCEPT)

I'm all for fighting breast cancer, but :mouthclosed:

I actually really liked the 15/16 kits even though they're cursed.

Liked the accents, and when I see some pics of the players with those kits I really like the blue color with those slim stripes on it.

Hope Nike will do a great job.