👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Don't we usually play the last home game of the season wearing the following seasons' kit? I suppose that is off this year with the delay in the sponsorship and such?

Yes we do.

We normally announce the new kit before the season ends and wear the new kit in our last game.

I hate to see the Samsung sponsor go, but I can't be the only one that like's these shirts. This last kit (2014-2015) was garbo, 2013-2014 was one of the nicest Chelsea kits ever so its hard to follow up on that one. I for one like the new shirts and actually kind of like the Yokohama sponsor (not as much as SAMSUNG).

Get off it. All sponsors are fucking ugly this one is no different. I hate wearing my Chelsea shirt these days; the sponsor is the first thing people see, it looks just like a blue shirt with SAMSUNG written on it, rather than a Chelsea shirt. Fuck, I hate sponsors to the core, I like showing th team I like but I hate being a billboard for a company. I'd rather wear a hat or scarf that has no sponsor and is 100% Chelsea. As far as sponsored shirts go, this one is fine. I don't see what everyone is having a collective anal clench over it.

Nothing will ever top my beloved Blackhawks jersey though. Greatest jersey in all of sports.

It's not the sponsor, the shirts are just fucking hideous, and this is coming from someone who usually doesn't care one bit about how the shirts look like!

Literally looks the same as kits from the last few years except with red and a new collar.