👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

This year it could be as late as end of June or even July, due to the sponsor change. All depends on the dates in the Samsung contract but I thoroughly doubt they'll allow us to launch a new kit with a new sponsor before their deal is completely over.

Don't quote me on that though, for all I know they'll launch t tomorrow.

Samsung deal ends at the end of May, so June 1?

I'm sure not so soon because deal started in 2013 for the next 10 years and we're currently only in 2 years of this with 8 years left. Bayern had 5 years left in their current deal so doing maths I think Chelsea will renegotiate their deal in 3 years time.

On the other hand I think Nike would pay big now but Chelsea are tied long term with Adidas. While there for sure are some renegotiate clauses not sure that deal can be break.

I'm sure not so soon because deal started in 2013 for the next 10 years and we're currently only in 2 years of this with 8 years left. Bayern had 5 years left in their current deal so doing maths I think Chelsea will renegotiate their deal in 3 years time.

On the other hand I think Nike would pay big now but Chelsea are tied long term with Adidas. While there for sure are some renegotiate clauses not sure that deal can be break.

Yeah absolutely.

Have to say I do prefer adidas kits generally over Nike ones though.

NB I'm definitely getting a home Terry kit for next season.

I really am looking forward to the first week in june 2015 to see our new sponsor and uniform kits. I can't wait and it was definitely the best way to say goodbye to our great and awesome sponsor SAMSUNG for their contribution to our club and with our Premier League 2014/2015 Season being wrapped up by Chelsea FC on Sunday 3 May 2015.

1 to 7 june 2015 our kits will definitely be revealed to the public.

I am very superstitious and I hope our new Sponsor YOKOHAMA will give us better luck for the future as our Sponsor.

EDIT : when the new kits come out admins/mods change the thread name to : The Chelsea FC Adidas Yokohama Kits 2015/16

The only thing with the home kit is I've looked at adidas templates for next year and I didn't see that sort of button neck. Could be wrong or just missed it

http://image-load-balancer.worldsportshops.com/Images/watermarked_thumbnail.aspx?img=71072&photoNum=1&t=I&catalog=Soccer&w=600&h=600