👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Going for retro with the home kit but buttons, pinstripes AND red trim?? Too much.

imo I like it. Reminds me a lot of the 1982 home shirt, definite buy, well overdue for my next home shirt anyway - my last one was Gudjohnsen on the last Umbro kit in 04/05!

Why the heck there is a Dutch flag on the away shirt? :D Maybe we are trying to convince Depay to sign with us :D Although, the shirt is nice. I like almost every white Chelsea shirts,
The third looks like I've seen it before. I kinda like it, but we barely use our 3rd kit.
Maybe since a long time I don't like our home shirt. It's not like our away kit this season where you can't see the buttons and with that collar was really nice. On this the collar and the buttons are awful... Let's hope it will look alright on players. Oh and yes, I f*cking hate red if it's not on the premier badges.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know when the club are gonna unveil the kits?

This year it could be as late as end of June or even July, due to the sponsor change. All depends on the dates in the Samsung contract but I thoroughly doubt they'll allow us to launch a new kit with a new sponsor before their deal is completely over.

Don't quote me on that though, for all I know they'll launch t tomorrow.

This year it could be as late as end of June or even July, due to the sponsor change. All depends on the dates in the Samsung contract but I thoroughly doubt they'll allow us to launch a new kit with a new sponsor before their deal is completely over.

Don't quote me on that though, for all I know they'll launch t tomorrow.

Liverpool Have launched theirs and they have changed Manufacturer!

Will just have to wait and see