👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

They look as legit as they come. All the correct Adidas information, even on the inside of the shirt. The logos and Sponsor looks proportionally correct as well unlike 99% of normal fakes.

But weirdly, the site leaking this is offering Bale 9 shirts

Not entirely sold on the home shirt yet (although it is growing on me)...Also my feelings for it might be exacerbated by the fact that I love this season's home shirt so much.

On the other hand, the away and third shirts look awesome!

Third kit - 6/10 - I love the thick white trim around the sleeves, but the design itself is far too similar to the 13/14 alternate kit. The pattern on the chest is also too busy.

Away kit - 10/10 - perfection, I love the Dutch feel to the sleeves with the red, white and blue hoops. The red Yokohama logo looks the least out of place on this shirt. It is very reminiscent of our 07/08 third kit, which is one of my favourite ever adidas shirts.

Home kit - ??/10 - I'll reserve proper judgement on this shirt until I see it on one of the players, but at the minute it seems there is too much going on. The buttons are great, but the collar? Not sold on that, and the stripes on the front are very distracting. Nevertheless I get the impression it'll look beautiful on the players.