Hello from Texas

Hello forum! My name is Dustin and I live in Dallas Texas. I've been supporting Chelsea for years but only just found this forum on the recommendation of Bluefire. I also enjoy watch the Mexican league a lot as of the last year. But uncommonly for this area I don't care about any of the American sports except for hockey. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting active on this forum.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Dustin.

Let's have tons of fun together here.

I can't wait.

I can't believe it took me two weeks to convince you to come ;)

(also, everybody here knows my name, you can use it instead of my screename)

Hello there! You American?

The following is allegedly the transcript of a radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995, as released by the Chief of Naval Operations:
Canadians: Please divert your course 15 degrees the South to avoid a collision.
Americans: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees the North to avoid a collision.
Canadians: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.
Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.
Canadians: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.
Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, I SAY AGAIN, THAT'S ONE FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER-MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.
Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.
PS: Welcome to the forum mate! The official guy to verify new comers will be here shortly! You will be thanking @, to have told you about this place! Ignore the joke if you found it lame! :ph34r:

Welcome to TC Dustin. Any friend of Barbara is a friend of ours :)

Hope you stick around and join the discussions.

Thanks!

Welcome, Dustin.

Let's have tons of fun together here.

I can't wait.

I can't believe it took me two weeks to convince you to come ;)

(also, everybody here knows my name, you can use it instead of my screename)

Yes. I'm excited to get into the different subforums.

Hello there! You American?

The following is allegedly the transcript of a radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995, as released by the Chief of Naval Operations:
Canadians: Please divert your course 15 degrees the South to avoid a collision.
Americans: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees the North to avoid a collision.
Canadians: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.
Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.
Canadians: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.
Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, I SAY AGAIN, THAT'S ONE FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER-MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.
Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.
PS: Welcome to the forum mate! The official guy to verify new comers will be here shortly! You will be thanking @, to have told you about this place! Ignore the joke if you found it lame! :ph34r:

Thanks for the welcome.

.... And the joke is pretty accurate. Ha.

So I take it Stingray has a reputation of not being so friendly?

Yes, he has! Nobody really likes him here! He doesn't have a sense of humor! Can't crack a joke to save his life. He is very rude, we all barely manage to survive him on this forum!

:Goober:

Welcome to the site. I'm in Dallas as well. Haven't been active lately, but saw someone giving a Texas introduction and thought I'd drop on in.

I think we have a Dallas supporters group, but they seem to meet in deep north Dallas. Do know of anyone that watches matches closer to downtown. I go over to Trinity Hall sometimes, but i'm typically the only Chelsea supporter there when i've gone.