What are other teams saying about Chelsea star players

What are other teams saying about Chelsea's star player

I would start with my favo atm hazard, where my colleague who keep saying hazard is not good enough to compare to like of Rooney, some players in other teams.

What do people around you and other forum say about our own star player. Because we too rate other team player or say they are over hype player, have your say

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend he is a Real Madrid fan so since Durtmond beat them on CL he tells me that Gotze is so much better than Hazard. I know Hazard is better in almost every aspect such as dribbling shooting left foot skills passes vision speed balance. finishing I will give to Gotze. I believe he will change his mind next year when he sees Hazard at his best under JOSE!

My annoying Real Madrid fan friend is under-rating every player we have .. he's just being a dick about it, he can't be objective.

He says annoying things like "Hazard is nowhere near Gotze's level.." or "Cavani won't come to Chelsea since he has nothing to look for there." or another annoying one "Falcao won't come to Chelsea because Atletico beat Chelsea 3-0 so it'll be a downgrade" (before he signed for Monaco).

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

My annoying Real Madrid fan friend is under-rating every player we have .. he's just being a dick about it, he can't be objective.

He says annoying things like "Hazard is nowhere near Gotze's level.." or "Cavani won't come to Chelsea since he has nothing to look for there." or another annoying one "Falcao won't come to Chelsea because Atletico beat Chelsea 3-0 so it'll be a downgrade" (before he signed for Monaco).

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Punch your friend in the face for me. Mata and Hazard are among the most coveted players in the world.

Remember hazard back-hill that brought laugh and to that this is EPL he won't make it, we think this he our our Ronaldo kinda player, that he can never get close to that level but who is laughing now...... Like alway say to them that cheap shit talk

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

All the Gooners I know absolutely adore Mata, Hazard and Oscar. Almost everyone I know thinks Petr Cech is the world's best goalkeeper and that Ashley Cole is still one of the best full-backs.

But most do agree John Terry is the spawn of Satan, and since he has rubber-stamped his legendary status and it is now fashionable to like him, they all brown-nose Lampard as well.

Despite being one of the most-hated teams in the country, in the Midlands, Chelsea are relatively well-liked.

My friend(Man Utd fan) rates Hazard more than me and already talking about him like he is next Ronaldo. I still have a doubts about that. :ph34r:

I have the same doubts. Hazard is obviously more talented than Ronaldo :D

Friend who is Man Utd fan always disses Chelsea players. Even though we beat man utd on all occasions except for that offside goal he still say's that Chelsea is shittier than them. Also he hides the fact when I mention referee help. Would punch him but I don't want to get fined.