Real Chelsea Fans?

Yes... clearly with this thread it shows that its only me and Pacquiao that you don't ike hearing other opinions.

It is.

This thread is about somebody being a massive bitch over a personal matter. It had nothing to do with his opinions to be honest.

I'll apologise to you though like I did with Pacquaio. Maybe you two could start a support group of some sort where you just hug each other and cry....a bit like this..

robert-paulson-7-image.jpg

All I ask is that if you do, please invite Choulo. :cry:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me Choulo, you are a real piece of work.

I responded to you via pm because you decided to call me names in a thread. It had FUCK ALL to do with being a Chelsea fan. I was seeing if you'd have the bottle to talk shit about me to my face which is why I said what I did.

For you to then make this pathetic little thread says so much about you, you spineless little shit.

Oh, and I would absolutely say that to your face.

Just to clarify this was a personal matter between me and Choulo and he was the first to bring up this 'real fan' bollocks, before making that private discussion public in such a pathetic manner.

Absolutely chringeworthy. :wank2:

I posted the exact PMs that you sent me, I think people can clearly tell what you meant by it. Yes, we did have a disagreement but it had absolutely nothing with the PM you sent me. You sent that to me as an attack, as I stated in the OP. And it's not the first time you've done that. You seem to often imply that the international members that do not agree with you are not true fans.

And how am I the spineless one? You are the one who can't defend his claims in public. If you do not have the guts to say what you said in that PM in public, then you should not have said it in private.

It is.

This thread is about somebody being a massive bitch over a personal matter. It had nothing to do with his opinions to be honest.

I'll apologise to you though like I did with Pacquaio. Maybe you two could start a support group of some sort where you just hug each other and cry....a bit like this..

robert-paulson-7-image.jpg

All I ask is that if you do, please invite Choulo. :cry:

Judging by this thread you would be perfect for this group that you have proposed, considering this little outburst you produced about 10 munites ago.

Its obvious that this thread is going to be locked as its going nowhere so I think its time to wish a good day to you sir.

I go to the tours in America and I tend to spend nice.

Like the last Chelsea game against city I spent nearly 800 bucks.

Cause I took my family.

I think if I was not a fan I would not waste a penny on this damn team.

For me is simple, a person here can not take an intellectual argument to challenge his views and thus ends up being label as "non Chelsea fan"

Which is pathetic in itself.

I posted the exact PMs that you sent me, I think people can clearly tell what you meant by it. Yes, we did have a disagreement but it had absolutely nothing with the PM you sent me. You sent that to me as an attack, as I stated in the OP. And it's not the first time you've done that. You seem to often imply that the international members that do not agree with you are not true fans.

Learn to read douchebag.

I was offering you the chance to talk shit to my face after you decided to call me names in another thread.

And how am I the spineless one? You are the one who can't defend his claims in public. If you do not have the guts to say what you said in that PM in public, then you should not have said it in private.

I've said exactly what I meant to say in both the private conversation and this thread.

You're the one trying to make it sound like I was trying to have a pop at 'international fans' in order to garner sympathy for yourself. It's a pretty pitiful attempt because it's so obvious.

I think you're forgetting that I've had no problem in the past saying what I felt about certain fans, so if I really wanted to have a go at certain fans or groups of fans I probably would.

But today the only person I'm really having a pop at is you, you spineless little turd. Seriously, this whole thread is a fucking embarrassment. Personally, I'm good with calling you a cunt for the next few hours (I'll even hashtag it) but does that really do this site and this community any favours?

In fact does anything regarding this thread add to this community (a community I've praised on more than one occasion?

Bellend. :doh:

Still though, a bit of a cunt move to make a thread about it, especially from a moderator. Should be locked before this gets out of hand.

Why? He had the guts to say this to me in private as an attack. Why shouldn't I expose his opinions about international fans to other members? If he cannot defend his opinion in public, he should not be making it in private, especially as an attack.

I welcome different opinions. In fact I've said I was wrong about stuff and that other people were right on more than one occasion.

i just didn't think your arguments were that good. I felt they were superficial and lacking in any depth. I did say to not take it personally and you probably should've just ignored it, brushed it off and moved on.

I apologise for criticising your points.

Haha! comedy gold!!!

superficial and lacking in any depth, thats you in a nutshell!

Learn to read douchebag.

I was offering you the chance to talk shit to my face after you decided to call me names in another thread.

I've said exactly what I meant to say in both the private conversation and this thread.

You're the one trying to make it sound like I was trying to have a pop at 'international fans' in order to garner sympathy for yourself. It's a pretty pitiful attempt because it's so obvious.

I think you're forgetting that I've had no problem in the past saying what I felt about certain fans, so if I really wanted to have a go at certain fans or groups of fans I probably would.

But today the only person I'm really having a pop at is you, you spineless little turd. Seriously, this whole thread is a fucking embarrassment. Personally, I'm good with calling you a cunt for the next few hours (I'll even hashtag it) but does that really do this site and this community any favours?

In fact does anything regarding this thread add to this community (a community I've praised on more than one occasion?

Bellend. :doh:

:lol: I think everyone can draw their own conclusions from the images of the PMs I posted. But I think you're going to need a better excuse than that! :lol:

The point behind this thread? You seemed so convinced that you are more of a fan because you go to SB to the point that you found it laughable that I claim that I am as much a fan as you are, that I thought we should have other people's opinion about this to see if they agree with you, or me.

I don't want to go overboard with this matter, but I'll say this, I don't give a f*ck if someone became a CFC before Roman or after the CL win, as long as their emotions are in line with the club, ie. frustrated when we lose, over the moon when we win, esp. against the annoying clubs such as manure, spuds, arseanal or farca, esp. at their grounds. I can't tell you how good it feels when we win on a saturday, it's a great way to start the weekend and I always feel that my weekend has been perfect when we win on a sunday for example.

I had eg. such a great day and night in town last month when we won against Aston Villa or the day when we won at Old Toilet on 5/5 was so freakin' great that I get such good vibes just thinkin' about it. So f*ck the English fans who think they're ''true'' fans just because they can go to the Bridge, I'll go to the Bridge one day in the near future and I don't give a f*ck about what any English fan thinks!

I'm a real chelsea fans because i have lampard socks.... :D

But seriously, wtf. A fan is a fan, whether they live next door to the bridge or on Mars. Geography is just geography and is irrelevant. If you love chelsea, you love chelsea.

/thread.

it's a Private Message, no need to share it with everyone on the forum...

Let's be honest, i doubt this thread has anything to do about who's a real Chelsea fan, more to do with scoring points against The Only place to be...

You're a moderator, you should be deleting these kind of threads not creating them.

Why? He had the guts to say this to me in private as an attack. Why shouldn't I expose his opinions about international fans to other members? If he cannot defend his opinion in public, he should not be making it in private, especially as an attack.

So is this thread going to stay open until I crack and go on a rant about 'foreigners' supporting Chelsea?

I spend a lot of time on here conversing with 'international fans', celebrating with them and praising their points in discussions. I also get on pretty well with 'international fans' (stupid term but it's your's so why not?) in everyday life.

Please don't try and make out like I was doing anything except giving you a chance to say something to my face.

:lol: I think everyone can draw their own conclusions from the images of the PMs I posted. But I think you're going to need a better excuse than that! :lol:

The point behind this thread? You seemed so convinced that you are more of a fan because you go to SB to the point that you found it laughable that I claim that I am as much a fan as you are, that I thought we should have other people's opinion about this to see if they agree with you, or me.

I was laughing at the fact you brought it up in the first place. The comment after that was a bit unkind but I thought it was a good way to needle you.

If I wanted to have a pop at international fans I would, but I don't want to. They come in all stripes. I've had great times abroad with 'international fans' and I love the ones who turned up in moscow when we played Kazan and managed to out-sing the home team.

The only international fan I have a problem with is you, but that's not because of where you live. It's because you're such a dick.

What? You said in the OP that you were being a jerk posting his PM, which I agreed with by saying it was a bit of a cunt move, and now you ask why?

Let's be honest, i doubt this thread has anything to do about who's a real Chelsea fan, more to do with scoring points against The Only place to be...

You're a moderator, you should be deleting these kind of threads not creating them.

Agreed. A PM is a PM. Thread should be closed/deleted/locked because it's just becoming a platform where people are just insulting each other on.

Not taking sides but the amount of people who are stating what a fan is etc etc, TOPTB does not disagree. A bit of a misunderstanding. Both useful members/mods however you say. Let's just lock the thread and move on!

Why? So he would continue making these types of attacks on people who don't agree with him in private? The members here need to know his true colors.

What? You said in the OP that you were being a jerk posting his PM, which I agreed with by saying it was a bit of a cunt move, and now you ask why?

I admit it was a low blow, but a necessary one. Dismissing people's opinion just because they are not English is ridiculous and had to stop.