Kingdom Hearts 3

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Square Enix announces a brand new game a puts a "in development" tag after it, means that this is most probably a 2015 game! :P

P.S: Hutcho, be careful, cant disagree with the gaming god! :ph34r:

Which is real damn shame...

Wouldnt that be a good thing? More availability=More buyers.

More buyers mean they will make another. Dont get too caught up into the exclusives thing. My favorite game series as a kid was Shenmue, and Sega going belly-up as a hardware manufacturer pretty much killed any chance we will ever have to seeing an ending to that series. If they had released on Playstation and others from the start I have no doubt in my mind Yu Suzuki would have had the means to finish the series. :cry:

Wouldnt that be a good thing? More availability=More buyers.

More buyers mean they will make another. Dont get too caught up into the exclusives thing. My favorite game series as a kid was Shenmue, and Sega going belly-up as a hardware manufacturer pretty much killed any chance we will ever have to seeing an ending to that series. If they had released on Playstation and others from the start I have no doubt in my mind Yu Suzuki would have had the means to finish the series. :cry:

Sorry, I just don't like Microsoft stealing our exclusives. It would be like Halo on the Playstation. It just shouldn't be. Kingdom Hearts on Xbox...Makes me sick a bit. Same thing with Metal Gear Solid. Final Fantasy 15 slightly less so as previous FF's have been on Xbox but still Square Enix promised it would be a Sony Exclusive....

Also KH3 is likely to be the last in the series...well on consoles anyway.

Sorry, I just don't like Microsoft stealing our exclusives. It would be like Halo on the Playstation. It just shouldn't be. Kingdom Hearts on Xbox...Makes me sick a bit. Same thing with Metal Gear Solid. Final Fantasy 15 slightly less so as previous FF's have been on Xbox but still Square Enix promised it would be a Sony Exclusive....

Also KH3 is likely to be the last in the series...well on consoles anyway.

I think Sega releasing a sonic game on the Nintendo kind of killed the exclusive thing in my head. I remember those two being the biggest rivals in gaming. Proved that money is true king.

I think the Final Fantasy 15 thing stings less because it kind of looks shit, while this Kingdom Hearts looks pretty great as far as trailers go :D

To be fair I have not played a good Final Fantasy game since like 9.

I think Sega releasing a sonic game on the Nintendo kind of killed the exclusive thing in my head. I remember those two being the biggest rivals in gaming. Proved that money is true king.

I think the Final Fantasy 15 thing stings less because it kind of looks shit, while this Kingdom Hearts looks pretty great as far as trailers go :D

To be fair I have not played a good Final Fantasy game since like 9.

Well I disagree on both points there. The trailer looked awesome to me. Like, really awesome. In fact every FF Versus XIII trailer has looked good. The graphics look stunning at times.

There hasn't been a great Final Fantasy seen FFX. That was a mega classic. People have been slightly disappointed with FFXIII and its spin offs and have been waiting for Versus XIII for as long as they have been for KH3 because we hope and pray this FF is the next classic in the series.

Well I disagree on both points there. The trailer looked awesome to me. Like, really awesome. In fact every FF Versus XIII trailer has looked good. The graphics look stunning at times.

There hasn't been a great Final Fantasy seen FFX. That was a mega classic. People have been slightly disappointed with FFXIII and its spin offs and have been waiting for Versus XIII for as long as they have been for KH3 because we hope and pray this FF is the next classic in the series.

It looks weird to me for some reason. Like the characters with the setting....Reminds me almost of a Visual Kei group being placed into some midcentury German city. Worked much better with older graphical capabilities in my opinion.

Final Fantasy XIII was like rock bottom. I mean, it was almost like walking on a straight line...didnt even feel like an RPG anymore. I was probably in the minority in that opinion since I heard they even made sequels to that specific game. Pretty amazing considering classics like FF VI and VIII didnt get such.

Never played Kingdom hearts before, although when i was younger i did want the first one... i just never got around to buying it.

I was always wondering, Is the fighting system turn based? that's what puts me off Final Fantasy.

Never played Kingdom hearts before, although when i was younger i did want the first one... i just never got around to buying it.

I was always wondering, Is the fighting system turn based? that's what puts me off Final Fantasy.

Well just on the turn based thing firstly, most people loved that about Final Fantasy. FFXIII, its spin offs and now FFXV all use real time battle systems and 90% of FF fans miss and want the turn based system back. It was the best :(

Now to answer your question, no Kingdom Hearts is not turn based. It has many RPG elements. It is real time combat but if you want to, for eg, use magic or potions you have to cycle through the commands, although that's kind of offset by the fact that you can assign button shortcuts.