2013/14 Premier League Fixtures

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important note: Guys, please be aware that you cannot post the fixture list here because it is copyrighted. The forum could get in trouble for it.

Thanks for understanding.

Nour.

Edited by CHOULO19

Liverpool away, 3 games from the end, should be interesting.

So happy that the first game is at home though. Great chance to see jose in action.

I'm gonna miss the game vs united because i am on holiday. Have to listen to it on the radio some how.

Was hoping for a hard run in, we always respond to those.

There's nothing i like more than hearing how our rivals have an easy run in and will blow us away only for us to win our games while they mess up their "easy" one's (Title race 2010, CL race 2013).

I need help guys, how do I know if there's a chance of a game being canceled \ delayed ?

I want to go to Chelsea vs. Southampton on the 30th November, but the low-cost flights are non-refundable, so basicaly if I pay for it now and then the match will be canceled, I'm fucked.

I need help guys, how do I know if there's a chance of a game being canceled \ delayed ?

I want to go to Chelsea vs. Southampton on the 30th November, but the low-cost flights are non-refundable, so basicaly if I pay for it now and then the match will be canceled, I'm fucked.

Hmm that's a risk - because of the cup games etc... I dunno what to suggest :( maybe wait a few weeks until the FA Cup and League Cup and CL games are announced?

Hmm that's a risk - because of the cup games etc... I dunno what to suggest :( maybe wait a few weeks until the FA Cup and League Cup and CL games are announced?

Hmm will all the cups fixtures be announced in a few weeks? I can wait a few weeks I guess..

But then will I be able to know for sure when there's a risk of the match being delayed or not? I mean, there's always the possibilty of a forced replay or something like that that can fuck up my plans.

Maybe if we have a European game midweek they mightht change to a Sunday

If its delayed, it'll only be delayed to Sunday? because if so then there's no problem at all since I was planning on going 29 Nov - 01 Dec but if it is really so then I'll go 29 Nov - 02 Dec and then I'll have Sunday for 'backup'.

Hmm will all the cups fixtures be announced in a few weeks? I can wait a few weeks I guess..

But then will I be able to know for sure when there's a risk of the match being delayed or not? I mean, there's always the possibilty of a forced replay or something like that that can fuck up my plans.

If its delayed, it'll only be delayed to Sunday? because if so then there's no problem at all since I was planning on going 29 Nov - 01 Dec but if it is really so then I'll go 29 Nov - 02 Dec and then I'll have Sunday for 'backup'.

Fa Cup dont effect us until January we go in at RD 3, it is hard to judge so soon after they have put the fixtures out

Fa Cup dont effect us until January we go in at RD 3, it is hard to judge so soon after they have put the fixtures out

So FA Cup doesn't matter.

Have to wait for Capital One cup.

CL: "November 26-27 – Group stage match day 5" - so basicaly if we get drawn on this match day, the game on the 30th will be delayed only to Sunday? or can it be delayed further?

Any other fixture that might ruin my plans?