2013/14 Premier League Fixtures

Does that apply to individual team fixtures as well? Or just to the complete fixture list for all teams?

I think if you want to take the law literally, you may only discuss individual fixtures, but publish two or more fixtures and you can face legal action. Practically they obviously can't stop you from discussing the fixtures, you just can't publish the whole list.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see Hull being a big score, this Hull side won't get battered often, they just won't win many. Hull won't create many more than 1 or 2 chances, unless we are having a serious off day at the back. It shouldn't be as tough as the last time we started against Hull.

Either way, new season can't come quick enough. Bored as fuck, Fucking "Lions" tour boring the tits off me. Load of Elite School Nigel's giving it large. Well pleased they got horsed by the "Brumbies", whoever the fuck they are.

Hull at home, by two goals, Man Ure away - Win. Some moody looking games away early doors, Everton (minus Hobbit eyes) and the Yids (hopefully minus Bale).

On a separate matter, Just watched "Reporting Scotland" and the story was about Heart of Midlothian going into administration. Lo and behold, one of the administrators was none other than Trevor Birch :smiliecap1: ................................Oh, and Hearts are fucked.

I'm down for the Marsh Men away on 23rd November, fingers crossed :beer:

I just wish we had a great end of season match against Man United in April or May. I love those matches against them at the end. I can see the merits of having an easy ending to help with UCL and or FA Cup potentially. But I still love the fight.

I just wish we had a great end of season match against Man United in April or May. I love those matches against them at the end. I can see the merits of having an easy ending to help with UCL and or FA Cup potentially. But I still love the fight.

Well, to be honest, you wouldn't be saying that once we reach the semis of Champion League and we are to face one of Bayern/Barca/Real. You will be happy that we have somewhat easier fixtures during those weekends, although i firmly belive there aren't any easy game in the Premier League. This is not La Liga.

You're right. This IS a harder league than La Liga for sure. But i'm still a fighting supporter. I want to be the best by beating the best. We could always have some great matches at the end in various tournaments. But I don't want the easy way out of anything. It's just no fun that way.

You're right. This IS a harder league than La Liga for sure. But i'm still a fighting supporter. I want to be the best by beating the best. We could always have some great matches at the end in various tournaments. But I don't want the easy way out of anything. It's just no fun that way.

I agree partially, but for example three seasons ago - gosh how time flies fast - I remember RM and Barça played 3 times in a row because they were in CL SF and they had match for La Liga

I wanted to kill whoever did the LL fixtures. It really sucks to have big matches while you're in the final stage of CL

You can beat ManUtd twice every season. It doesn't need to happen between two CL SF...

It's not about the easy way out, but the manageable way

• 2 weeks later...

So, today is when Sky publishes the fixture's televised dates? When can we expect that to be announced?

Looks like it hasn't been announced yet. Sorry for the wrong info. Should happen soon I believe. Nearly 1 month left before the season begins.

Just booked my tickets for the Hull game at Stamford Bridge! :getin::getin::getin:

The Return of the Special One! :worship::worship::worship:

Tickets have not gone on sale yet. Don't get in the mix of buying fake tickets ;)

Tickets have not gone on sale yet. Don't get in the mix of buying fake tickets ;)

They are ordered from a football-travelling company that i have traveled with 2 Times' before. The tickets are reservered for me and i can go get them on Machday at the Bridge so dont worry mate ;)