Mourinho will ruin Chelsea

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to admire his stupidity in doing all these things, his life must be boring, or maybe he is a genius and he is testing our intelligeance :ph34r:

Nah totally off base with the genius comment. I'll go with the his life is boring! He definitely has a lot of time on his hands trolling takes a lot of energy and time. Poor thing!

Nah totally off base with the genius comment. I'll go with the his life is boring! He definitely has a lot of time on his hands trolling takes a lot of energy and time. Poor thing!

I'd disagree lol, studies show people whose life are boring doesn't have internet :P

I thought you like him and I always wanted to marry someone so yeah well it was too soon I guess lol?

wrong girl

I've been married for 7 years... need a breather

also I only liked his jokes posts and his avatar is great

wrong girl

I've been married for 7 years... need a breather

also I only liked his jokes posts and his avatar is great

Lol I thought whatever going on in this beautiful thread is nothing more than a joke? I didn't mean to offend you sorry lol.

I'd disagree lol, studies show people whose life are boring doesn't have internet :P

Point! We'll agree then that he has a lot of time on his hands. School's out it seems.

p.s I'm having way too much fun here when Alex comes with his hammer I hope I'm not collateral damage. I promise to be good again :halo:

I'm off.Good night and please Alex, if you are reading this, I'm already thanking you for the ban.

stupid_idiots_big.jpg

You could disagree with his opinion but saying something that harsh to someone doesn't demand a ban for you lol?

Plus he knows more football than us. Period.