Ronaldo (Manure)

Young (Aston Villa)

Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)

Richards (Man City)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adebayor very much deserves to be in there.

I think there are players who have been far more consistent than both he and Gerrard. Joe Cole, Joleon Lescott, Robbie Keane, Javier Mascherno and Matthieu Flamini have been excellent this season. And Kalou should be in the young player's list along with Joe Hart.

I think there are players who have been far more consistent than both he and Gerrard. Joe Cole, Joleon Lescott, Robbie Keane, Javier Mascherno and Matthieu Flamini have been excellent this season. And Kalou should be in the young player's list along with Joe Hart.

I think your judging Adebayor on his recent performances, its over the whole season not the last month or so.

Adebayor has performed well enough to get on the list in my opinion.

You were saying Mascherano was shit a few weeks ago BL.

My eyes were clouded by his tantrums at Old Trafford. I never realised what a good job he does for Liverpool until those two matches against Arsenal in the UCL.

Jim, I am judging the players over the whole season - and yes, consistency is key. But has Adebayor been consistent since January? I think not.

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying. Mascherano is a defensive midfielder so his contributions aren't so obvious, but I can now realise what an excellent job he has done all season now I have learned to appreciate his role.

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying. Mascherano is a defensive midfielder so his contributions aren't so obvious, but I can now realise what an excellent job he has done all season now I have learned to appreciate his role.

I think you have all ways appreciated his role bluelion you rate maka dont you.