Which team are Chelsea's biggest rivals in England

Has to be that vile, disgusting, sub human Spurs team for me. Hate them to bits, their fans are so delusional and jealous of our recent success it's a joke. I exactly wouldn't call them rivals though, just club I hate the most.

WE HATE TOTTENHAM.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I have been a chelsea fan the biggest competitive rivalry has been with ManUtd for sure.

In terms of hatred I feel from other Chelsea fans it is Tottenham, then Liverpool, then Arsenal.

But one thing I enjoy is that we are historically rivals with every cunt club that is or has been a factor in the EPL: Milwall, Leeds, QPR and also WHam and Fulham

The new rivalry will be Oil Firm vs City.

Biggest rivalry we have is with ManU in recent years. Both teams have been regulary in europe top aswell in league. Saf-Mou rivalry made things even more funny.

These games just bring emotions, when you see players going on pitch in blue and red...

Most hated who doesn't deserve our hatred----------------- QPR

Most hated because of history---------------------------------- Leeds

Most hated in London-------------------------------------------- Tottenham (can't bring myself to hate the luckless arses as much)
Most hated personally(because they keep beating us)---- Man City
Most hated for teething and general hatability---------------Liverpool

Our true rivals, domestically and in Europe, the true team in my opinion to rival us in the Abramovich era in being the best team in England
-----Manchester United-------

i think someone who doesnt live in england, internationally i have to say united as our biggest rival, sure spurs is an annoying piece of garbage. But honestly i havent met that much spurs fans. All i see is united, arse and pool fans, with barca here and there. But everytime i ask what team they support it would be united 70% of the time, they have such a huge fanbase.

Couple of deluded proud arsenal fans in my facebook too, not sure what theyre so happy about.

There was this 1 girl that supported spurs, after we won the CL she whined on facebook and i just made fun of her... she unfriended me.

For sheer "I cannot fathom the thought of losing to them" it's Spurs. My friend at work who supports Arsenal hates them for the same reason I do. They talk a lot for a bunch who haven't done anything.

Our best matches are against Man Utd and Arsenal, in my opinion.

Lately, it's the matches against City that bug me the most. We don't match up well against them. More nervy for me than the matches against Utd.